Carlos Villanueva - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    u all be giving the one who be **** sucker a while back a pass 2...do not forget tha mofo....

G

Unregistered
    And don't forget he is also responsible for being on cahoots with the major and records on switching crime stats

Unregistered
    Wat does any1 Xpect with dat useless and lying chief? Villanueva goes into his office , changes reports all day with the chief and major instructions 2 show da village is super safe. Talking about da otha acummplice, wat are da duties of dee major besides collecting a bigger check and be Sammy da snake aka chief's puppet 2 justify his position n salary?

Unregistered

guilty

El jefe, the major and villa are all guilty of betraying the badge. Filthy liars and scum bags

Unregistered
    Is this the same Carlos as the one who worked at BSO in the 80's and Fort Pierce PD ? If so boy do I have some dirt on him.. I cant believe its the same one.. or is it.. heard he was coming down to South Florida?

Unregistered

Cool

no this be the 1 who shines shoes for el jefe, washes cars, takes out the trash, clean the royal bathroom....must have wrong guy....ooooo yea and wished be a LT.....

Unregistered
    Not only did he wish be lt. He sucked some major D and took it up the A for it. Now he's just a worthless faceless coward that thinks he's awesome.

Unregistered
    Dirt bag with no moral decency

Unregistered
    DB loves him. According to them they control him since he doesn't know what to do. Plus he's either out to lunch with the other dirt bags or banging his slut in the pinecrest db car.

Unregistered
    I worked with him at Miccosukee and he was a lazy rat back then too. You guys should have seen him working the Value Jet crash, what a walking cluster F**K

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast