T-Time
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: T-Time

Unregistered

T-Time

I haven't read the policy in a while. Do we still have T Time for Lts and above? I noticed the Lt in Ft Myers ID 320 always leaves the station by 3pm. I dont know if something changed or maybe since the Captain hasn't been around they does that. After all, I guess Is nice to work 8 to 4 and have all weekends off with holidays.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I haven't read the policy in a while. Do we still have T Time for Lts and above? I noticed the Lt in Ft Myers ID 320 always leaves the station by 3pm. I dont know if something changed or maybe since the Captain hasn't been around they does that. After all, I guess Is nice to work 8 to 4 and have all weekends off with holidays.
    'He does that'.

Unregistered
    T time doesn't apply to newly promoted Lieutenants I guess, mine does the same. I guess they are still on sergeants time.

Unregistered
    Why do you care? Just do your job and quit worrying about everyone else.

Unregistered
    Why do you care? Just do your job and quit worrying about everyone else.
    I care because some of us are told to follow the rules lieutenant, while others dont. The policy manual is only enforced for sergeants and troopers.

Unregistered
    T time is rarely enforced where I work, but make sure your avl is moving and you are going 10-10 for that meal break. The brass do what they want, remember, the make the policies and only they can break the policies.

How about OIG look into this like they did with SOAR? Oh I forgot, they are all Lieutenants which don't abide by the T-time policy themselves. Just ask Sellers in Ft Myers.

Unregistered
    If OIG really wanted something to do, they would sit out in the parking lot at the Ft Myers station and count how many times the Captain and Lieutenants are there at 8am and leave at 5pm. Talking about stealing time from the state. That will give them a case load, but again, that would not happen.

Maybe the new Major will make them follow the rules like they do to us, and hold them accountable.

Unregistered
    Hey Tallahassee, why don't you do a big T-Time inquiry and open Pandora's box? It happened with SOAR.

How about we all play by the same rules?

Unregistered
    Sellers has never abided by the rules in 20 years. That guy is a worthless sob taking is anger out on everyone bc Folsom dogged his girl. The comm room knows sellers is there 24/7 with Lisa, he has placed a tracker under her chair to make sure she is there. He spends most of his oig time doing that. Jimmy come on man, everyone knows you like to wear short shorts.

Unregistered
    I care because some of us are told to follow the rules lieutenant, while others dont. The policy manual is only enforced for sergeants and troopers.
    I'm not a Lieutenant, however I'll bet that you don't follow every policy either!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast