T-Time - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: T-Time

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm not a Lieutenant, however I'll bet that you don't follow every policy either!
    I don't, and when I don't, I'm always getting written up. Now, who writes you up Lieutenant?

Unregistered
    T-Time was only enforced in a few districts that I have worked for a select few. If you are on the Captain good side, then T Time doesn't apply to you. Yes it should be enforced statewide, it's theft just like they said with SOAR.

If an inquiry is done, there would be a lot of people fired or demoted.

Unregistered
    I don't, and when I don't, I'm always getting written up. Now, who writes you up Lieutenant?
    You sound like a winning pot stirrer! Get over yourself and realize it's not just about you!

Unregistered
    I haven't read the policy in a while. Do we still have T Time for Lts and above? I noticed the Lt in Ft Myers ID 320 always leaves the station by 3pm. I dont know if something changed or maybe since the Captain hasn't been around they does that. After all, I guess Is nice to work 8 to 4 and have all weekends off with holidays.
    How come every time someone writes an opposing view from a trooper they must be a supervisor? I'm a trooper who happens to believe that I can't worry about everybody else. I have enough trouble keeping up with my own crap! Are there supervisors who violate policy? Of course there are. It's T- time today what about tomorrow? I BET YOU WONT START A THREAD ABOUT WHEN LT's and above will receive new vehicles etc. it's not about you so quit trying to throw others under the bus.!

Unregistered
    How come every time someone writes an opposing view from a trooper they must be a supervisor? I'm a trooper who happens to believe that I can't worry about everybody else. I have enough trouble keeping up with my own crap! Are there supervisors who violate policy? Of course there are. It's T- time today what about tomorrow? I BET YOU WONT START A THREAD ABOUT WHEN LT's and above will receive new vehicles etc. it's not about you so quit trying to throw others under the bus.!
    Let's start a thread of when your mom list her virginity, or better yet, when did Obama graduated school.

Hey dumbass, this is Leo affairs. We start threads on what we want, don't read it nor comment on it if you don't like it.

Unregistered
    Travel time should be ended. Once we all got MDT's the policy should have been changed. Every one of us is on duty as soon as we take a 10-8. As soon as my LT takes a 10-8 the phone calls and emails start. Its not like it used to be. Now the administrative work can be done from places other than at the office.

Unregistered
    Let's start a thread of when your mom list her virginity, or better yet, when did Obama graduated school.

Hey dumbass, this is Leo affairs. We start threads on what we want, don't read it nor comment on it if you don't like it.
    I know you wouldn't like that! Wow, when someone don't agree with your whining attitude you resort to name calling! Nice!

Unregistered

I am not either of the posters, but i have to chime in. Why do you result to insults to debating issues. How can anyone take you seriiusly if you behave like an adolesent. You carry a badge and a gun? Please rethink your ways and find a methos to be more positive. I also am not a supervisors, but always found this who;s ethics are questionable are very quick to throw others under the bus. I think they call that "Quagmire"

Unregistered
    Travel time should be ended. Once we all got MDT's the policy should have been changed. Every one of us is on duty as soon as we take a 10-8. As soon as my LT takes a 10-8 the phone calls and emails start. Its not like it used to be. Now the administrative work can be done from places other than at the office.
    There are a lot of policies that need changing. Starting with the two 15 minute break and calling out 10-10 for break. The way i look at it, we never have a real meal break like civilians do, when you sit somewhere to eat, you always have that Mr or Mrs coming up to you with 'CAN I ASK YOU A QUESTION'. Then you have the radio on the back which you still have to monitor and you are in uniform with everyone staring at everything you chew. The only break I get is when I go x42.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    there are a lot of policies that need changing. Starting with the two 15 minute break and calling out 10-10 for break. The way i look at it, we never have a real meal break like civilians do, when you sit somewhere to eat, you always have that mr or mrs coming up to you with 'can i ask you a question'. Then you have the radio on the back which you still have to monitor and you are in uniform with everyone staring at everything you chew. The only break i get is when i go x42.
    amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast