I ain't doing a ****ing shit for you.
    Who cares . Boohoohoo

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I ain't doing a ****ing shit for you.
    Go see your 1st grade teacher,

Unregistered

When the day comes....

You better be ready, the day will come when this clown looking dude will leave and his taken care son and sister will face reality, yes patrol like everybody else. Opinions will ran freely and this degenerated corrupt character will have to succumb to his sorry life at home. His son won't be even able to mention his dad around in fear that somebody will remind him how hated his father was for the way he treated the troops and citizens. Karma 1 2 3...

Unregistered

Tllllll

Tunas re maricon

Unregistered

None

You better be ready, the day will come when this clown looking dude will leave and his taken care son and sister will face reality, yes patrol like everybody else. Opinions will ran freely and this degenerated corrupt character will have to succumb to his sorry life at home. His son won't be even able to mention his dad around in fear that somebody will remind him how hated his father was for the way he treated the troops and citizens. Karma 1 2 3...
    Oh my goodness, who cares

Unregistered

None

Oh my goodness, who cares.

Unregistered

None

Tunas re maricon
    Blahblahblah

Unregistered
    Es una Perra! Sucia

Unregistered
    Tu Madre en 4

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast