Guys Remember The New MPD Shooting Policy

Unregistered

Guys Remember The New MPD Shooting Policy

FDLE investigates all City of Miami Police involved Shootings. If you hit and kill someone You will be administrated resigned till FDLE makes the determination of the final findings. This could take over a year of losing the right to work off duty. If your on probation you will be extended for that time period. You will lose your mark unit and you can not wear a uniform until it's all over. Oh no clothing allowance will be given to you.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    FDLE investigates all City of Miami Police involved Shootings. If you hit and kill someone You will be administrated resigned till FDLE makes the determination of the final findings. This could take over a year of losing the right to work off duty. If your on probation you will be extended for that time period. You will lose your mark unit and you can not wear a uniform until it's all over. Oh no clothing allowance will be given to you.

So that is whats going to happen when i defend "my life". What happens if i get shot: i may die, go to the ER, CCU, spend a week or more at the Hospital, go home D for a few months, no off duties, no wearing the uniform, may lose some of your mobility, may have to leave on 2/3. Choices, choices, i guess i will defend my life to the best of my abilities. Let FDLE figure it out later. Meanwhile i am alive and on paid vacation.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So that is whats going to happen when i defend "my life". What happens if i get shot: i may die, go to the ER, CCU, spend a week or more at the Hospital, go home D for a few months, no off duties, no wearing the uniform, may lose some of your mobility, may have to leave on 2/3. Choices, choices, i guess i will defend my life to the best of my abilities. Let FDLE figure it out later. Meanwhile i am alive and on paid vacation.
    So that's the point come pinga! Why are you going to get pummeled for defending your life. That has never happen here in the history of MPD. Qru shooting you return to work immediately. Why are going to be sitting on a front desk doing reports like you did something wrong. How do you think that's going to affect your family? Where is the union ?

Unregistered
    It's a typo error. The word was Penalized