Carson for President

Unregistered

Carson for President

NEW YORK — Ben Carson, the retired neurosurgeon who trails only Donald Trump at the top of the Republican presidential field, says the lesson of the nation's latest mass shooting isn't to enact more limits on guns but to consider whether gun-free zones actually may be drawing shooters.

In a wide-ranging interview with Capital Download, Carson endorsed expanding efforts to identify and treat the mentally ill before they commit acts of violence. He also suggested it might make sense to arm kindergarten teachers, and he rejected as wrong-headed proposals to restore the ban on military-style assault weapons.

"Would that have prevented this? No," Carson told USA TODAY's weekly newsmaker series. "Would it have prevented the one before? No. I'm for doing things that work, not for things that stroke the emotions."

Carson outlines how he says his political philosophy on gun control and other issues is grounded in the Constitution in a new book, A More Perfect Union, being published Tuesday by Sentinel. One of the trio of outsiders who have shaken the GOP race this year, the renowned pediatric neurosurgeon combines a soft-spoken manner with strongly held and hard-edged conservative views, particularly on social issues.

Unregistered
    Ben has my vote 100% this guys is brilliant and loves this country.

Unregistered
    "The Council on Islamic-American Relations (CAIR), a U.S. Muslim group, recently demanded that I withdraw as candidate for the 2016 presidential race. By doing so, the organization has brazenly violated IRS rules prohibiting tax-exempt nonprofits like CAIR to intervene in a political campaign on behalf of—or in opposition to—a candidate."

watch here as CAIR screws up - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGVjIeci1cQ
    and here as CAIR Florida Nezar Hamze doubles down - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBA78-cayow

"This is not the first time that CAIR has disrespected U.S. laws or America. It has previously lost its tax-exempt status by failing to file federal taxes three years in a row. It had also been named by federal prosecutors as an unindicted co-conspirator in a criminal conspiracy to funnel money to Hamas, a terrorist organization.

The IRS should immediately revoke CAIR’s tax-exempt status. Under the Obama administration, the IRS has systematically targeted conservative nonprofit groups for politically motivated audits and harassment. The agency should now properly do its job and punish the real violators of America’s laws and regulations."

---Ben Carson

https://www.bencarson.com/landing/cair/page-organic

Unregistered
    I agree, its Ben Carson Or Donald Trump for me. They both will get rid of CAIR once and for all.

Isn't Hamze a Republican??

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I agree, its Ben Carson Or Donald Trump for me. They both will get rid of CAIR once and for all.

Isn't Hamze a Republican??

CAIR like their affiliates: the muslim brotherhood and hamas have no loyalty to any party. They hate America and American values. They go where they go. 6 of 1, ½ dozen of the other. Infiltration at every level is the name of their end game.

“ACTION ALERT! Terror-linked CAIR plans to infiltrate the GOP now”

The Council on Anti-American Islamic Relations (CAIR) appears to be attempting to capitalize on the Republican Party establishment’s desire to have a bigger tent when it comes to embracing minorities. Now that they have successfully wormed and bribed their way into the Democrat party, they will try it with the GOP.

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2012/1...e-the-gop-now/