Sorry your not Major material and bobble head is lost in space

Unregistered

Sorry your not Major material and bobble head is lost in space

WHy are you telling everyone you are going to be made soon? Ferro, and educated hardworking commander did an excellent job for many years before he was promoted. Your crime is reaching new highs, your troops morale is at an all time low and the only person in the department that agrees with everything you do is the bobble head LT that stands next to you with an autistic look in his face. Making us ride the metro mover a county jurisdication, driving with our lights and jumping out at the homeless has not worked. You need to read the definition of a beat officer and community policing.

You need to go back to Sarnoff and make sure you spit shine his knob because your lost buddy.

Unregistered

Who cares

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    WHy are you telling everyone you are going to be made soon? Ferro, and educated hardworking commander did an excellent job for many years before he was promoted. Your crime is reaching new highs, your troops morale is at an all time low and the only person in the department that agrees with everything you do is the bobble head LT that stands next to you with an autistic look in his face. Making us ride the metro mover a county jurisdication, driving with our lights and jumping out at the homeless has not worked. You need to read the definition of a beat officer and community policing.

You need to go back to Sarnoff and make sure you spit shine his knob because your lost buddy.
    Who cares . Get a life slug

Unregistered

Ferro might be educated, but he is about what can you do for me? You do for me,I do for you. He is all about you owe me never forget the hand that feeds you. You don't do nothing for him you will transferred back to patrol just go ask Byars. While many can agree Byars was lazy and did not do much I will give you a Hispanic example , Tourino and Hector Herrera while under Ferro command 2 scammers that will do whatever they want it. Tourino always a ghost no where to be found, Herrera making all the $$$$ on overtime , ON Duty no 39 ever just a ghost. While on OT lots of 39 to justify the Downtown OT let's not forget send me a Patrol unit for transport I can't transport per the Commander. So like these 2 the list goes on and on while Ferro was in charge he only looked out for his BEATS boy, now Alfonso is in Command and he does not care about Beats or Patrol he will do what is best for business. So el maja is over, for a very long time you Beats guy were protected by Ferro the untouchables. Now Alfonso and Bigote will pull out the whip on your guys. Good things always come to and end, you thought you can Scam for life? So Ferro is not the answer. He is all about Family & Friends plan. Deputy Commander Alfonso is the ANSWER. Lets no ever forget Mr. Herbal Life itself , Jorgito Lazcano another scammer. Alfonso got rid of Pendejo Edwin Gomez, he will continue to clean house I will be waiting for you in Patrol.

Unregistered
    Ferro might be educated, but he is about what can you do for me? You do for me,I do for you. He is all about you owe me never forget the hand that feeds you. You don't do nothing for him you will transferred back to patrol just go ask Byars. While many can agree Byars was lazy and did not do much I will give you a Hispanic example , Tourino and Hector Herrera while under Ferro command 2 scammers that will do whatever they want it. Tourino always a ghost no where to be found, Herrera making all the $$$$ on overtime , ON Duty no 39 ever just a ghost. While on OT lots of 39 to justify the Downtown OT let's not forget send me a Patrol unit for transport I can't transport per the Commander. So like these 2 the list goes on and on while Ferro was in charge he only looked out for his BEATS boy, now Alfonso is in Command and he does not care about Beats or Patrol he will do what is best for business. So el maja is over, for a very long time you Beats guy were protected by Ferro the untouchables. Now Alfonso and Bigote will pull out the whip on your guys. Good things always come to and end, you thought you can Scam for life? So Ferro is not the answer. He is all about Family & Friends plan. Deputy Commander Alfonso is the ANSWER. Lets no ever forget Mr. Herbal Life itself , Jorgito Lazcano another scammer. Alfonso got rid of Pendejo Edwin Gomez, he will continue to clean house I will be waiting for you in Patrol.
    While there is no crime in Alapata and that is why I am moving on up. Sarnoff loves me by the way.

Unregistered
    While there is no crime in Alapata and that is why I am moving on up. Sarnoff loves me by the way.
    Hey balsero is Allapattah, not Alapata. Rafter

Unregistered
    Grave is the smartest of all, he saw the writing on the wall and swiftly transferred to backgrounds. Smart move Grave,kudos to you.