Alfonso's kid es Mariconsito

Commanders kid es un maricon.

Unregistered

Who cares

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Commanders kid es un maricon.
    Who cares . Who cares

Unregistered
    Enjoy your two Jr cause I will make sure that you and your whore drunk ass aunt go back to patrol immediately. Less then two year, try less then 1. Alfonso is trying hard to stay after Llanes but it will not happen.

Unregistered

None

Enjoy your two Jr cause I will make sure that you and your whore drunk ass aunt go back to patrol immediately. Less then two year, try less then 1. Alfonso is trying hard to stay after Llanes but it will not happen.
    Who cares. Go do something productive, like work lazy slug

Unregistered
    You're a scammer too, wasting time writing in this thread instead of doing something productive like work
    What we do on our meal break is no concern of yours. Explain again what proactive work is? I forgot it's been so long, since I really saw any or been apart of. Why does the F&F peeps need for us to do any proactive? When if and when one does they get thrown under that so called bus. If things get out of hand. Officers in the squad I work in, handle the calls for service. PERIOD! The Sgt and Lt. are ok with that. No complaints, no extra reports for them. We went from one of the highest producers on the shift. To damn near the lowest, most months we are the lowest and you know what. We are all proud of that! That take more work then arresting homeless, drunks and fellows hanging out on the corner. So some moron in comstat can say "hey look I'm doing out part" We back each other up, without passing judgement of the officers needing it. So sure feel better about yourself and call us all scammer and lazy. Maybe when you been here more then the year or two you got on. You'll see your only as good as your last 10 and all you do is for nothing so someone above you can and will use it to help themselves, NOT YOU!

Unregistered
    What we do on our meal break is no concern of yours. Explain again what proactive work is? I forgot it's been so long, since I really saw any or been apart of. Why does the F&F peeps need for us to do any proactive? When if and when one does they get thrown under that so called bus. If things get out of hand. Officers in the squad I work in, handle the calls for service. PERIOD! The Sgt and Lt. are ok with that. No complaints, no extra reports for them. We went from one of the highest producers on the shift. To damn near the lowest, most months we are the lowest and you know what. We are all proud of that! That take more work then arresting homeless, drunks and fellows hanging out on the corner. So some moron in comstat can say "hey look I'm doing out part" We back each other up, without passing judgement of the officers needing it. So sure feel better about yourself and call us all scammer and lazy. Maybe when you been here more then the year or two you got on. You'll see your only as good as your last 10 and all you do is for nothing so someone above you can and will use it to help themselves, NOT YOU!
    Excellent post

Unregistered
    I always say be reactive only and go home to those that really care about you at shifts end.

Oh and Jr. Is a mariconson.

Unregistered
    Is this the same alfonso from MPD that is Jose Alfonso that set up jesus back in 05????

Unregistered

None

Is this the same alfonso from MPD that is Jose Alfonso that set up jesus back in 05????
    No and who cares

Unregistered
    Like father like son!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast