Climate Survey
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Climate Survey

Unregistered

Climate Survey

This could get interesting.

Unregistered
    i like the summertime but sometimes its to hot and I have sweaty private areas.

Unregistered
    A survey will prove nothing nobody doesn't already know. Half the agency are people out to make things better, to protect and serve. The other half is made up of hotshots who think they are going to run around and harass the community with the power of a badge and a gun, or cry baby little wimps who don't want to do any work other than whining and complaining. Survey over.

Unregistered
    It will be documented how the supervisors try to supervise from the office over the radio when the officers on the street are responding to the calls. It is out of hand here and ridiculous. No police dept. works like that.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It will be documented how the supervisors try to supervise from the office over the radio when the officers on the street are responding to the calls. It is out of hand here and ridiculous. No police dept. works like that.
    So let's say you get your cute little climate survey results and they prove everything you want the results to prove. Then what? Nobody cares what you think about it or what any other bottom dweller thinks about it. The question is: what are you gonna do about it? Quit?! Please do!

Unregistered
    So let's say you get your cute little climate survey results and they prove everything you want the results to prove. Then what? Nobody cares what you think about it or what any other bottom dweller thinks about it. The question is: what are you gonna do about it? Quit?! Please do!
    I was laughing so damn hard thinking about what a silly little fool you are, I had to give you some more tasting of reality. Let's say your cute little climate survey results DON'T say what you think they will. What will you do then? Will you finally shut your mouth and accept your role as a bottom dweller and a failure at your chosen career? Will you give supervisors the proper respect they have earned? Either way the survey would go, it won't change a damn thing, stupid. Supervisors will still be running things and telling you what to do and they will do it from in the office or out of the office or at your mom's kitchen table and there still won't be a damn thing you can do about it but either quit or keep running your big Texas-sized mouth until people find an excuse to fire you. In the end, you WILL stfu.

Unregistered
    Wow! Some angry emotions there. Someone is really over sensitive about the Climate Survey. I didn't read anything in that post that was against being supervised or working under supervision.

Unregistered
    Half the Department has not even bothered to submit the survey. Look at the list of people who get to take the survey, it went out to everyone up to the now Chief !

You think they will say anything critical about themselves?

Unregistered
    Whats going to change?

Nothing.

Unregistered
    I cant find anything in the Incident Command System that says you can lead from the safety of an off site Comm Center but here it seems that is an accepted standard.

I wonder how they will react when our people get involved in a situation in our new Moat Zone. Those guys will be swinging on their own for sure.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast