Climate Survey - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Climate Survey

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I cant find anything in the Incident Command System that says you can lead from the safety of an off site Comm Center but here it seems that is an accepted standard.

I wonder how they will react when our people get involved in a situation in our new Moat Zone. Those guys will be swinging on their own for sure.

Well now you know why they had 2 basically still newbies "volunteer" for the assignment. I wonder if they made them sign a contract?

The HCSO will be passing assignments to these guys before long which also means HSCO will pay even less attention to the MOAT because in their eyes we are annexing the area.

Really stupid move from our Command staff for sure.

Maybe some bright bulb can come up with another 10 person waste of time that only takes stolen bike reports all day.

Unregistered

The evil eye is watching

I wonder if we will have Command staff standing with arms folded staring at us during the meetings with John Long?

Not that the people in charge hold grudges.

Unregistered

Command Can't hide their emotions

Dear Command Staff,
    There was a Climate Survey which may or may not have been favorable to you. Deal with it. Going around the station while pouting and frowning, never looking up from your texting, not having anything to add, etc. makes you all look like spoiled, got my feelings hurt, can't handle the truth babies. The behavior and comments made recently by our supposed command staff are down-right childish and prove that they can not "lead". For the newer members of command, I am ashamed of how quickly you have forgotten where you came from and the problems you both saw when you were looking up. You had an opportunity to be part of a solution. So there were roadblocks. BE STRONGER AND OVERCOME. Take on the challenges and take the bull by the horns and fix those things you said you were going to. Both of you have changed and not for the better of yourself or the department. Leadership and respect will be shown when it is earned. Don't let fear of discipline be mistaken for a sign of respect. People that once looked up to you and saw promise now only see out of touch bullies. You are doing it all wrong. Think of all of the "advice" you have given to people when things were going tough, and apply it to yourself. The long term command staffers don't have a clue or a chance. They've been out of touch for a long time and are basically useless when it comes to police work or the ability to change. When you are put into a position and conflict resolution starts with belittling comments and attitudes change without reason, it's obvious you are in over your heads and have failed. Stop, reassess, look up, decide, then act.

Unregistered
    Dear Command Staff,
    There was a Climate Survey which may or may not have been favorable to you. Deal with it. Going around the station while pouting and frowning, never looking up from your texting, not having anything to add, etc. makes you all look like spoiled, got my feelings hurt, can't handle the truth babies. The behavior and comments made recently by our supposed command staff are down-right childish and prove that they can not "lead". For the newer members of command, I am ashamed of how quickly you have forgotten where you came from and the problems you both saw when you were looking up. You had an opportunity to be part of a solution. So there were roadblocks. BE STRONGER AND OVERCOME. Take on the challenges and take the bull by the horns and fix those things you said you were going to. Both of you have changed and not for the better of yourself or the department. Leadership and respect will be shown when it is earned. Don't let fear of discipline be mistaken for a sign of respect. People that once looked up to you and saw promise now only see out of touch bullies. You are doing it all wrong. Think of all of the "advice" you have given to people when things were going tough, and apply it to yourself. The long term command staffers don't have a clue or a chance. They've been out of touch for a long time and are basically useless when it comes to police work or the ability to change. When you are put into a position and conflict resolution starts with belittling comments and attitudes change without reason, it's obvious you are in over your heads and have failed. Stop, reassess, look up, decide, then act.
    You need to shut your ****ing mouth.

Unregistered
    You need to shut your ****ing mouth.
    Point proven

Thank you

Unregistered
    Col. Royce Decker's class offered through HCC for advanced supervision of police, Admin. Supervision, highly recommended.+

Unregistered
    We dont need no stinking classes to tell us how to run things.

Hey there's Gangs out there. Someone pick up Judy off the floor.

Unregistered
    Well now you know why they had 2 basically still newbies "volunteer" for the assignment. I wonder if they made them sign a contract?

The HCSO will be passing assignments to these guys before long which also means HSCO will pay even less attention to the MOAT because in their eyes we are annexing the area.

Really stupid move from our Command staff for sure.

Maybe some bright bulb can come up with another 10 person waste of time that only takes stolen bike reports all day.

http://cin.ci/1SHmFPi this story seems so familiar

Unregistered
    By now I'm guessing that the Climate Surveys done were a huge waste of time and not a useful tool as it was said to be. The majority of the complaints were against one Lieutenant working here that no one likes and is a scourge on the Department Morale and the workers do not like. Did these surveys go past the police department...? I don't know what else has to be said or done.

Unregistered
    Whats going to change?

Nothing.
    I think some the complaints on the survey were listened to with the recent changes being made.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast