Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pompano

Unregistered

Pompano

What say you about pompano ?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What say you about pompano ?
    It's an absolute disaster with the absolute worse Command Staff anywhere in the agency. If you can find one Deputy who is happy working there please let me know because I would love to meet them.

Unregistered
    It's an absolute disaster with the absolute worse Command Staff anywhere in the agency. If you can find one Deputy who is happy working there please let me know because I would love to meet them.
    IUPA will fix it...just give them $39 a month...or $50 or whatever to be associated with cop
    Haters!!!

Unregistered
    Thats not new. Downtown is aware of it and doesnt give a sh**. And now they just keep adding to the disaster with this NEW Captain and XO. That has to be a joke. I was waiting for the candid camera people to pop out.

Unregistered
    Tons of people like working 11. Go ask 11B26 11B25.

Quit your bull shittin.

Unregistered
    RN is a horrible captain, one of the worst promotions this sheriff has made.

Unregistered
    RN is a horrible captain, one of the worst promotions this sheriff has made.
    Rudy will be the one who brings down this administration, he is as dirty as the day is long and just as stupid and incompetent. If the Sheriff ever took one look at his personal file he would jettison him from this agency immediately. Remember you heard it here first.

Unregistered

yeah baby

Tons of people like working 11. Go ask 11B26 11B25.

Quit your bull shittin.
    Cobra Kai...Mercy is for the weak...

Unregistered
    With all the new eateries up on the north end Greesy loves it!! Chick is still his 3 a day favorite because it's free!

Unregistered
    You all are lucky to have RN.

He is a good guy.

Just think it could be worse.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast