Pompano - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pompano

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You all are lucky to have RN.

He is a good guy.

Just think it could be worse.
    Yes Satan could rise up other then that BSO has sunk to a new low promoting him.

Unregistered
    You all are lucky to have RN.

He is a good guy.

Just think it could be worse.
    You should get your head checked. It can't get any worse, horrible XO Lt gets promoted and is now a horrible Capt.

Unregistered
    OIC 11b26 is happy with his new Exploader...11b25 not soo much....how many miles on that 2006 crown vicsky...

Unregistered
    Why would you give Gresy a new car? All he's going to do is drive it back and forth from palm beach to Broward several times a day for details, then sleep in it behind the ice rink during his shift!!

Unregistered
    OIC 11b26 is happy with his new Exploader...11b25 not soo much....how many miles on that 2006 crown vicsky...
    He needed the new car. Go ask him what happened when they were redoing the streets in the Highlands. He parked in the sugar sand and thought he could get out. Great day.

JR I believe he's 11B24? Loves his job as well. Haters

Unregistered
    I guess Greesy is allowed to violate the chain of command since he sat at the loading dock for 3 days waiting to see Adkins. Then he cried and cried about needing a new car.

Unregistered
    Why would you give Gresy a new car? All he's going to do is drive it back and forth from palm beach to Broward several times a day for details, then sleep in it behind the ice rink during his shift!!
    As a supervisor reading this, I guess I better get out of the office more and see what my shift is doing.

Unregistered

wrong

It's a 2009 and has 135,790

Unregistered

cry babies

Cryed to captain....his car was deadlined....but keep thinking he cried...

Unregistered
    Does pompano still have a Major?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast