Fto
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fto

Roger

Fto

So how's the FTO program coming along lol still waiting for the SUV ! Suckers you all are working the shit Areas of the city for what nothing . They lie to you all I glad I quit . The SUV are coming yea in the years 2020 lol

Unregistered
    No staff has to have there's first. Hang in their. See with an SUV, policy need to be written and changed. No more chases, 3's will be limited to the cars. Unless all patrol division get one. We are study a sheriff dept. on the other coast. Pinellas County. Is starting to issue these to their road patrol division. This study should take a year or two. Yet SUV should start pulling in here, for staff. Commanders on up at first. Then of course special units, like SWAT, street crimes, K-9 and so on. I guess after the first 5-600 are used. Patrol will get these uses ones so these units will have new. It's all good.

Christina
    My FTO is sexy, I love older man.

Unregistered
    My Gto is a rookie just as lost as me and his sergeant is a rookie lol I love this place!

Unregistered
    Grades is the best FTO. He shows me all the best places to sleep and how to be a slug just like him. I hope my next FTO keeps me from handling calls and doing work.

Unregistered
    Suck my field training balls. I'm rookie and have Friday Saturday Sunday off I bought a bigger FTO pin this weekend so I can make sure you guys can really hate when you see me walking around proud of it... If you don't like it you can kiss my field training ass

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    So how's the FTO program coming along lol still waiting for the SUV ! Suckers you all are working the shit Areas of the city for what nothing . They lie to you all I glad I quit . The SUV are coming yea in the years 2020 lol
    So how's the FTO program coming along? ( end sentence with question mark) Still waiting for the SUVs? ( end sentence with question mark not exclamation mark also SUV needs to be plural as they are not waiting for just 1 SUV) Suckers, you are all working the shit areas (not capitalized) of the city for what? ( end sentence with question mark) or you can say you are all working the shit areas of the city for nothing. ( also incorrect they are compensated via FTO pay and weekends off) They lied ( past tense ) to all of you. (End of sentence add period) I am glad I quit. ( I glad I quit is Tarzan talk not English ) The SUVs ( again plural) are coming? ( asking a question meaning you end sentence with question mark) yeah, ( yea is incorrectly used here) in the year of 2020! ( years is not plural because there is not more than 1 year in the year of 2020)

What I am having trouble believing is that you were a FTO in the first place. You sound like a caveman. Let me try to put this in a way you will understand...

I happy u quit cus u is piece of shits. =]

Unregistered
    Sad truth is you are here also so it don't say much about!

Unregistered
    You 😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎

Unregistered

Lightbulb

WOW! There's a lot a trash talking. The 60 SUV are being bought and should be on the streets early next year. But that is not important. How is your training coming alone? Are you guys learning anything? Are your FTOs training you? What kind of training do you expect? How do you rate your FTOs? I believe that most rookies are afraid to express their opinions to their FTOs. I believe that in this anonymous forum rookies can express their concerns. As an FTO I believe that their feedback is important in their training. This is a unique job. We have lots of FTOs that are not training, are disgruntled or rookie FTOs. Some FTOs need to act professional and treat their rookies professional. What do you think?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast