5 of the 8 positions
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

5 of the 8 positions

More than 20 Auxiliaries, Reservists, Partimers and Full-time Police Officers and civilian employees have been dismissed, Layoff or FIRED by Mayor Orlando Lopez, with the excuse that the CITY OF SWEETWATER is in a critical financial situation, but the real situation and the thru is: That Mayor Orlando López fired them because he need their wages to be able to pay the salaries of 5 unbudgeted positions hired by the Mayor and never been approved AND THOSE POSITIONS ARE:

°PLACIDO DIAZ- CHIEF POLICE DEPT.

°THELMA LOPETEGUI-CHIEF EXECUTIVE ASSISSTANNT.

°RICARDO ROQUE- DEPUTY CHIEF OF POLICE.

°RODOLFO HERBELLO- ASST. CHIEF OF POLICE.

°AQUILES CARMONA-POLICE MAJOR.

ALL THIS IRREGULARITIES AND OTHERS THAT WE ARE NOT REPORTING AT THIS TIME MADE THIS DEPARTMENT A HOSTILE AND NOT SAFE PLACE TO EMPLOYMENT.

Unregistered
    And your point is. Write lots about it. Your not going to change a thing. you should be looking for a job.

Master plan

DUAL CHECKS GANG

Unregistered

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    And your point is. Write lots about it. Your not going to change a thing. you should be looking for a job.

Master plan

DUAL CHECKS GANG
    Well I guess we all know who you are sir, Major sir.

Are you upset things are not working out for you.

Unregistered

Master plan

DUAL CHECKS GANG
    Major Sir Carmona you are going to be out soon. FY MF

Unregistered
    Naaaaaaaaaaaa. Keep checking newspaper for a job. Plus, let's say I was. I am still getting my pension and in good shape unlike you. G.

Unregistered

Reality

You are all wrong.

In this form of government, the Mayor is king and cannnot be directed by the commission. The four miami guys sre staying. 4 years!

Unregistered

Thumbs up truth

Naaaaaaaaaaaa. Keep checking newspaper for a job. Plus, let's say I was. I am still getting my pension and in good shape unlike you. G.
    greed gets the best of most, yes you is who Im talking about.

you could have stayed in MPD for a few more years and probably wont have to work any more BUT you decided to leave early to become command staff at where???? sweetwater! now you may lose that soon enough. bro really!

Unregistered
    And I can still leave and never have to work again. Unlike you. It hurts.

Unregistered

Sapingo

Cono Mr Armani Que te pasa entre Los pericasos y el juice te va a Dar Otro ataque de corazon mi vida. Recuerda Que tienes Que seguir cono entre la locura de Diaz y tu falsificando reportes en 2013 y aprovando backgrounds cojone mijo la cabeza esa Que tienes tan grande llena de mierda eso no Es facil. Lo mejor Que hiciste fue eso por Que ahora el Hijo de herbello como esta K9 todo perico Que se encuentre el perro se lo repanten entre Los dos. Tomate Tus pastillita Del corazon mi vida Que Otro ataque de corazon no podemos tener OK besitos. Mi primo Power dice Que cuando vas a salir en el magazine the play girl pea hacerse una paja Maricon aprendiste de NAVARO Y CLEMENTE tu eras una rata perdida Mr pretty boy a mi ninguno de ustedes me hacen ningun cuento me ohiste

Unregistered

Que hombre mas bajo

Cono Mr Armani Que te pasa entre Los pericasos y el juice te va a Dar Otro ataque de corazon mi vida. Recuerda Que tienes Que seguir cono entre la locura de Diaz y tu falsificando reportes en 2013 y aprovando backgrounds cojone mijo la cabeza esa Que tienes tan grande llena de mierda eso no Es facil. Lo mejor Que hiciste fue eso por Que ahora el Hijo de herbello como esta K9 todo perico Que se encuentre el perro se lo repanten entre Los dos. Tomate Tus pastillita Del corazon mi vida Que Otro ataque de corazon no podemos tener OK besitos. Mi primo Power dice Que cuando vas a salir en el magazine the play girl pea hacerse una paja Maricon aprendiste de NAVARO Y CLEMENTE tu eras una rata perdida Mr pretty boy a mi ninguno de ustedes me hacen ningun cuento me ohiste

Dios mio que mal escribe el español esta persona. Entre las barbaridades y vulgaridades que escribe y la gramática ni se entiende lo que dice. Hes nothing but an embarrassment to the rest of us.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast