Four armed robberies back to back last night.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Four armed robberies back to back last night.

Yes folks four armed 29 last night 10-15 mins apart from a group of black males juveniles riding bikes.

1 Blvd / 3 street armed 29 I phone taken
    2 Mid town parking garage I phone taken
    Tourist victim refused report
    3 Bisc Blvd / 54 Street Galaxy phone taken
    4 Bisc Blvd / 36 Street I phone taken

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes folks four armed 29 last night 10-15 mins apart from a group of black males juveniles riding bikes.

1 Blvd / 3 street armed 29 I phone taken
    2 Mid town parking garage I phone taken
    Tourist victim refused report
    3 Bisc Blvd / 54 Street Galaxy phone taken
    4 Bisc Blvd / 36 Street I phone taken
    Lamentable for those victimized, but for once Miami PD is kindler and gentler . . . great job Miami elected and appointed officials!

Unregistered
    But how many homeless crack heads in wheel chairs did you arrest?????? And tie up multiple units from different shifts? Alf says we need all the units to be at TGK and JMH with the homeless.

Unregistered
    But how many homeless crack heads in wheel chairs did you arrest?????? And tie up multiple units from different shifts? Alf says we need all the units to be at TGK and JMH with the homeless.
    Yes he did say that . That's why his crime keeps going up

Pookie
    That's why I carry metro PCS . I know the po Po don't care why should they . My baby daddy is Po Po he said no money no work

Unregistered

None

Who cares. Crime is out of hand everywhere.

Unregistered
    Not 4 robberies in one hour by the same kids riding bike

Unregistered
    One of those assholes tried to get mine but I had it in my pocket while taking a walk. He did not get it and the POS was arrested by BSO. When the detective arrested the thug they found numerous cases and headphones from people he robbed. The only thing I regret is that I was not carrying that day. The POS pulled a gun on me and held it partly on an angle so if he fired he would have missed me. I could have easily put one in the thugs chest.

Unregistered
    Not 4 robberies in one hour by the same kids riding bike
    Look at it from the elected and appointed City of Miami officials' point of view, none of the robbing thugs were killed by Miami PD and in their eyes that good!

Unregistered
    Look at it from the elected and appointed City of Miami officials' point of view, none of the robbing thugs were killed by Miami PD and in their eyes that good!
    Your right! Especially now with the new shooting policy of being administrated resigned till FDLE makes a determination.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast