Four armed robberies back to back last night. - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes folks four armed 29 last night 10-15 mins apart from a group of black males juveniles riding bikes.

1 Blvd / 3 street armed 29 I phone taken
    2 Mid town parking garage I phone taken
    Tourist victim refused report
    3 Bisc Blvd / 54 Street Galaxy phone taken
    4 Bisc Blvd / 36 Street I phone taken
    That is music to my ears, great job no one cares. Everyone including tourists 29 let the word spread arodi nd World Wide no more tourists come to Miami and the city goes to shit. Netflix all day long, 29 or not. Have TRU , PST take care all those 29 have them dump it on Patrol. Rookies are finally getting smart, they see the 29 subject and they go the other way and avoid making the arrest knowing they will be stuck with a cluster. I love these Rooks. If you listen to the radio carefully Patrol no longer sets up perimeters I have a bail out or I have a possible or whatever. Is always PST or TRU or gangs etc. Patrol is chilling somewhere on the phone with a 33 , meanwhile city is going to Mierda. This is just the beginning, all these staff members coming to roll call saying how great we are and be proud of who you work for and that blah,blah,blah Rooks don't care about any of that. Blah,Blah,Blah. Que viva la democracies. The Titanic is SINKING, send me help.

Unregistered
    Your right! Especially now with the new shooting policy of being administrated resigned till FDLE makes a determination.
    This is the invariable unintended consequence of liberals’ 'knee jerk' policies. Actually is the SAO; not FDLE who determines whether a deadly use of force will be prosecuted or not and historically that has taken years. While the former policy of three administrative days, designated for psychological debriefing may have been too short, in this serious matter, flexibility is key and thus a 40 hour pause might be appropriate. Though, “the mere fact of being involved in a shooting does not necessitate such an evaluation prior to return to duty.” “Thus, a blanket policy of requiring a Psychological Fitness-for-Duty Evaluation before an officer involved in an OIS, standing alone, appears to be inappropriate.” Such a policy may be inconsistent with federal law too! Specifically: The U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, “Enforcement Guidance on Disability-Related Inquiries and Medical Examinations of Employees under the Americans with Disabilities Act,” Compliance Manual, volume II, section 902, no. 915.002 (Washington, D.C.: Equal Employment Opportunity Commission).

When in doubt regarding matter of urgent concern, a police chief should result to the IACP for assistance. It is a veritable treasure trove of cutting edge guidance in this and other pertinent leadership and managerial matters. But of course, it is so much easier to just let the Officer involved in a deadly use of force to languish in uncertainty for months before returning him or her to full duty. That’s not leadership, that’s blatant cravenness.

http://www.policechiefmagazine.org/m...issue_id=12011

Unregistered
    write the report. take your time. get some cafecito after. take your 12. take a 10 for worksheets. then 09 2hrs later. go back under the tree. get some off duties. repeat 😊

Unregistered
    This is the invariable unintended consequence of liberals’ 'knee jerk' policies. Actually is the SAO; not FDLE who determines whether a deadly use of force will be prosecuted or not and historically that has taken years. While the former policy of three administrative days, designated for psychological debriefing may have been too short, in this serious matter, flexibility is key and thus a 40 hour pause might be appropriate. Though, “the mere fact of being involved in a shooting does not necessitate such an evaluation prior to return to duty.” “Thus, a blanket policy of requiring a Psychological Fitness-for-Duty Evaluation before an officer involved in an OIS, standing alone, appears to be inappropriate.” Such a policy may be inconsistent with federal law too! Specifically: The U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, “Enforcement Guidance on Disability-Related Inquiries and Medical Examinations of Employees under the Americans with Disabilities Act,” Compliance Manual, volume II, section 902, no. 915.002 (Washington, D.C.: Equal Employment Opportunity Commission).

When in doubt regarding [a] matter of urgent concern, a police chief should [resort] to the IACP for assistance. It is a veritable treasure trove of cutting edge guidance in this and other pertinent leadership and managerial matters. But of course, it is so much easier to just let the Officer involved in a deadly use of force to languish in uncertainty for months before returning him or her to full duty. That’s not leadership, that’s blatant cravenness.

http://www.policechiefmagazine.org/m...issue_id=12011
    Poster's self-editing, apologies .................................................. .................................................. .........

Unregistered
    Think crime is bad here in Miami? Chicago fellow officers have truly internalized the "hands off, don't look" model. Proof that crime cannot be deterred by applying "Namby-Pamby" policing strategies; it must be confronted with focused proactive policing designed to remove the criminal element from our neighborhoods, especially the most blighted ones.

http://twitchy.com/2015/10/13/war-on...paign=twupdate

Daddy Warbucs

Slugs

Hey you lazy slug coppers...
    I just got me the new iPhone 6 so y'all better be proactive and start busting these thugs.

Also, keep an eye out on my new BMW, usually parked in Midtown.

Now go 39 some lowlifes!

Unregistered
    Robberies in downtown are up! Alf is bragging he will be Major soon only in is dysfunctional place do they reward failure

Unregistered

None

Robberies in downtown are up! Alf is bragging he will be Major soon only in is dysfunctional place do they reward failure
    Newsflash, crime is up everywhere asshole

Unregistered

None

Newsflash, crime is up everywhere asshole. Choose your words wisely because Alf could be your new boss. Then what, you'll be kissing his ass

Unregistered
    Newsflash, crime is up everywhere asshole. Choose your words wisely because Alf could be your new boss. Then what, you'll be kissing his ass
    Yes we heard how hard he was trying to be the Commander of flagami in order to keep talking shit about the Chief to Commissioner Suarez and Gort. Alfonso thinks Llanes is stupid.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast