We don't want a raise says jones - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    With her telling the legislature we don't want a raise we are so screwed . Listen to the interveiw she gave , at about the thirty minute mark she says we don't want a raise we want more staff. What rock she under.
    What are interview is it and where can I see it?

Unregistered
    Hey there, Bobby Winkles here, your state janitor. While cleaning dirty **** scotts shitter I heard JJ receive her marching orders from dirty **** scott to not ask for raises and that raises is not an issue because all citizens were given a nice tax break by dirty **** scott. If she fails to regurgitate those talking points she will end up like Ed Buss. Got to go clean up, dirty **** just got off his throne!
    Hey Bobby, glad to hear that you found a job cleaning Scott's shitter. I was worried that you were not smart enough to be a probation officer in Circuit six and you were fired. I mean, everyone in C6 wondered why you were not fired years ago. Makes us wonder if you are even smart enough to clean a shitter. Lets face it Bobby, you are one stupid person.

Unregistered

Link is in your email

She sent it to everyone so read ur emails

Unregistered
    Hey Bobby, glad to hear that you found a job cleaning Scott's shitter. I was worried that you were not smart enough to be a probation officer in Circuit six and you were fired. I mean, everyone in C6 wondered why you were not fired years ago. Makes us wonder if you are even smart enough to clean a shitter. Lets face it Bobby, you are one stupid person.
    Hey, there Bobby Winkles here, the state janitor that got the same pay raise as all you probation officers. Never been in circuit 6, but cleaned a few shitters in Tampa. Never claimed to be smart or a PO, but I know I get the same respect from dirty **** scott that you all get. Gotta go, dirty **** scott just left a Loch Ness monster in his shitter.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12