We don't want a raise says jones

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unregistered

We don't want a raise says jones

With her telling the legislature we don't want a raise we are so screwed . Listen to the interveiw she gave , at about the thirty minute mark she says we don't want a raise we want more staff. What rock she under.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    With her telling the legislature we don't want a raise we are so screwed . Listen to the interveiw she gave , at about the thirty minute mark she says we don't want a raise we want more staff. What rock she under.
    She doesn't need a raise she is making a 1/4 Million dollars State Money. Oh, 3% raise every July 1st on the FRS Account. Life's Gooooooood!

Unregistered
    Amazing. She denies us a raise, aims to get rid of 12-hour shifts, etc. I guess she really wants to lose a lot more staff members. I hope a major riot takes place at a prison soon so they can learn their lesson. You get what you pay for ...

Unregistered
    You people need to go to T4C and rethink your thinking . Let us all sing this song today to the Barney theme
    I love you , you love me we are one big miserable family .

Julie Get a clue we need a raise . Who expected anything more from the governors puppet , just add jobs and lets keep get back to work.

Unregistered
    Dig deep and hug a thug. Drink the coolaid.

Unregistered
    Question is when will the union come out and say wait a minute we want a raise ,need a raise and deserve a raise. They need to be screaming right now .

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What are interview is it and where can I see it?