We don't want a raise says jones
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

We don't want a raise says jones

With her telling the legislature we don't want a raise we are so screwed . Listen to the interveiw she gave , at about the thirty minute mark she says we don't want a raise we want more staff. What rock she under.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    With her telling the legislature we don't want a raise we are so screwed . Listen to the interveiw she gave , at about the thirty minute mark she says we don't want a raise we want more staff. What rock she under.
    She doesn't need a raise she is making a 1/4 Million dollars State Money. Oh, 3% raise every July 1st on the FRS Account. Life's Gooooooood!

Unregistered
    Amazing. She denies us a raise, aims to get rid of 12-hour shifts, etc. I guess she really wants to lose a lot more staff members. I hope a major riot takes place at a prison soon so they can learn their lesson. You get what you pay for ...

Unregistered
    You people need to go to T4C and rethink your thinking . Let us all sing this song today to the Barney theme
    I love you , you love me we are one big miserable family .

Julie Get a clue we need a raise . Who expected anything more from the governors puppet , just add jobs and lets keep get back to work.

Unregistered
    Dig deep and hug a thug. Drink the coolaid.

Unregistered
    Question is when will the union come out and say wait a minute we want a raise ,need a raise and deserve a raise. They need to be screaming right now .

Unregistered
    Julie sure could ask for raises for troopers when she was at HSMV.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Julie sure could ask for raises for troopers when she was at HSMV.
    Because she was building her retirement and DROP. Secret to taking care of yourself? Screw everyone else.

Unregistered

Link

Post a link to this talk...

Unregistered
    Hey there, Bobby Winkles here, your state janitor. While cleaning dirty **** scotts shitter I heard JJ receive her marching orders from dirty **** scott to not ask for raises and that raises is not an issue because all citizens were given a nice tax break by dirty **** scott. If she fails to regurgitate those talking points she will end up like Ed Buss. Got to go clean up, dirty **** just got off his throne!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast