$2,000.00 for a Halloween's party.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

This mayor is not an inept mayor, Orlando Lopez is a perfectly "CARA DE PALO".
    Mayor Orlando López fired more than 40 employees (Police Officers and civilians) and he threatened to layoff 20 o 30 more city employees (Police Officers and civilians) in the next 3 or 4 weeks using the excuse that the City of Sweetwater is in a difficult financial situation.
    Mayor López refused to sign and veto the new city's budget and changes APPROVED by majority on the city's commissioners 6 to 1 for 2015 to 2016. Also the Mayor refused to comply with the fallowing resolutions:

1)- Elimination of funding for the following unbugeted positions, APPROVED 6 to 1:
    513-207-002
    521-207-001
    513-700-003
    521-401-001
    513-210-001
    521-410-002
    513-405-001
    513-535-002

2-Elimination of " all take-home vehicles except for CHAPTER Official (sic), and individuals as required by a CBA and for the on call (sic) employee at the maintenance department".
    APPROVED 6 to 1

In tonight's meeting (10-05-2015) he asked for the commissioners approval of $2,000 for a Holloween party.
    I ask Mr López if he knows how many of those employees that he fired and those that he is planning to fire in a future has money to expend in a family Holloween Party?.

Unregistered

This mayor is not an inept mayor, Orlando Lopez is a perfectly "CARA DE PALO".
    Mayor Orlando López fired more than 40 employees (Police Officers and civilians) and he threatened to layoff 20 o 30 more city employees (Police Officers and civilians) in the next 3 or 4 weeks using the excuse that the City of Sweetwater is in a difficult financial situation.
    Mayor López refused to sign and veto the new city's budget and changes APPROVED by majority on the city's commissioners 6 to 1 for 2015 to 2016. Also the Mayor refused to comply with the following resolutions:

1)- Elimination of funding for the following unbugeted positions, APPROVED 6 to 1:
    513-207-002
    521-207-001
    513-700-003
    521-401-001
    513-210-001
    521-410-002
    513-405-001
    513-535-002

2-Elimination of " all take-home vehicles except for CHAPTER Official (sic), and individuals as required by a CBA and for the on call (sic) employee at the maintenance department".
    APPROVED 6 to 1

In tonight's meeting (10-05-2015) he asked for the commissioners approval of $2,000 for a Halloween's party.
    I ask Mr López if he knows how many of those employees that he fired and those that he is planning to fire in a future has money to expend in a family Halloween Party?.

Que vola, acere??

Manny "El Jail Bird" Marono

Acere, Que bueno...a Halloween fiesta.
    Papo, I'm dressing up as a corrupt politician.
    Gonna dust off my Manny Marono mask and striped neon orange cover alls.

Unregistered
    This is absolutely ridiculous. How can the Mayor actually have the hard face to look the people he laid off in the eyes, after he says "we have $30,000 that can be used for a Halloween party" how about you get some people you laid off and say "hey, come help organize the party, put up decorations, blow up some balloons, dress up as Isolina Maroño and scare the kids etc. and I'll pay you from those $30,000". I guarantee he'll have a couple of reserves there working for free. I can probably bet that Castro will be there on the clock. J. Rodriguez will probably be there too and I'm sure he'll bring his kids in his police vehicle like he does for other parties...

So while people are losing jobs, instead of trying to fix the budget problem, you're too busy orchestrating a ****ing Halloween party !!!!! I WANT EVERYONE TO NOTICE THAT!!!!!! MAYOR ORLANDO LOPEZ IS BUSY PLANNING PARTIES WHILE THERE ARE EMPLOYEES THAT CAN'T EVEN PAY BILLS. YOU HEAR ME TRUJILLO, ESTEFAN, QUINTANA AND THE REST OF YOU PUMPKIN SUCKERS??? KEEP SAYING THE MAYOR ISN'T THE PROBLEM.

Unregistered

La fiesta de Haloween

La fiesta de Haloween Es para que Orlando se pueda dar una serie de trastasos de cocaina criolla para burlarse de la gente que el boto. Hijo de puta!

Unregistered
    He should dress up as a combination of Fidel Castro (because he's a **** taster, I mean dictator) and scar face (por lo periquero que es)

Unregistered

Little *****es

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is absolutely ridiculous. How can the Mayor actually have the hard face to look the people he laid off in the eyes, after he says "we have $30,000 that can be used for a Halloween party" how about you get some people you laid off and say "hey, come help organize the party, put up decorations, blow up some balloons, dress up as Isolina Maroño and scare the kids etc. and I'll pay you from those $30,000". I guarantee he'll have a couple of reserves there working for free. I can probably bet that Castro will be there on the clock. J. Rodriguez will probably be there too and I'm sure he'll bring his kids in his police vehicle like he does for other parties...

So while people are losing jobs, instead of trying to fix the budget problem, you're too busy orchestrating a ****ing Halloween party !!!!! I WANT EVERYONE TO NOTICE THAT!!!!!! MAYOR ORLANDO LOPEZ IS BUSY PLANNING PARTIES WHILE THERE ARE EMPLOYEES THAT CAN'T EVEN PAY BILLS. YOU HEAR ME TRUJILLO, ESTEFAN, QUINTANA AND THE REST OF YOU PUMPKIN SUCKERS??? KEEP SAYING THE MAYOR ISN'T THE PROBLEM.
    6 to 1 ahhhhh 6 to 1 ahhhh papo please bro it's getting old stop your ****ing crying. You been talking about 6 to 1 since May nobody ****ing cares and your commission are a bunch of illiterate come pinga that can't eve speak right. Have you noticed that your 6 to 1 has gotten you nowhere? How long is it going to take for you to see that this means a absalutley nothing...... Que clase de Come pingas son ustedes like really bro wake the **** up. Relax and buy some pain killers because it's only going to get worse for you Diaz **** suckers!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    First of all, your mother is a Diaz **** sucker. Second, too bad you didn't have the balls to say that when Diaz was mayor. ***** !

Unregistered

Lol

First of all, your mother is a Diaz **** sucker. Second, too bad you didn't have the balls to say that when Diaz was mayor. ***** !
    I did have the balls you little ***** that's why I got fired.....I'm way better off now anyway

Unregistered

Ha

I did have the balls you little ***** that's why I got fired.....I'm way better off now anyway
    Why do you care about posting anyyhng here anyways if you're really in a better plsce ? Concentrate on excelling over thrre and NEVER look back. But that's a lie isnt it? You are a Placido-Orlando sexbot aren't you ?

What's your name roider ? Please tell us.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast