Jeff Bell's book signing "The Lone Union Worrier"
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregisteredochi

Jeff Bell's book signing "The Lone Union Worrier"

November 3, 2015 at the Fort Lauderdale Barns n Noble. Jeff Bell will be there to sign his New York Times best seller, "The Lone Union Worrier"

In this book Jeff illustrates how he uncovered massive and pervasive corruption in the Broward County Patrolmans Benevolent Association. facing serious threats from union bosses (organized crime) Jeff, with courage and bravery took on some of Americas most violent thugs in the industry. Jeff, challenged the union in a percent election and won an astounding victory. Jeff, and the humble man that he is, credits the people around him. But, most of all, he credits John Bailin and Russ Diperna for getting the ball rolling in 2006. In chapter 10, Jeff exposes the criminal association of the PBA and how they tried to have Bailin and Diperna incarcerated and how those responsible are now serving in federal prison.

The Lone Union Worrier is a must read for Americas blue collar workers.

"This book is indicative of the commitment my father made in fighting for the rights of every American worker"
    Jimmy Hoffa Jr.

Unregistered
    I will definitely buy a copy to get a good laugh about the PBA and Al Lamberti corruption !!!!

Unregistered
    I think you mean "warrior".....idiot

Unregistered
    I like it, he did a great job....but......you really should have spelled correctly.

Unregistered

Hate to break it to you

Mr Potatoe, he wasn't the only " Warrior" their were plenty of disgruntled folks that spewed stuff 24/7 on here while I was hanging out with their wives who complained daily about them venting everyday about the union.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Mr Potatoe, he wasn't the only " Warrior" their were plenty of disgruntled folks that spewed stuff 24/7 on here while I was hanging out with their wives who complained daily about them venting everyday about the union.

*potato.....there...you make it too easy.

Unregistered are

Who cares

Who cares about the spelling, that is some funny sh*t. Because it's so true.

Unregistered
    It really could be a movie. Starting with the downfall of Jenne to Lamberti to the corruption with I.A,Poole, Benji, the Feds....and then the ending of the rise of a new union and Marano and Brickman going to jail.

Unregistered
    What B.S. Bell was in the sentinel today saying he would seek input from the membership before making informed decissions on key issues. And the crap about members getting a vote??? I want my cry baby , table pounding, walk out of a meeting Maramo back. NOT !!!!! Off to a solid start so far. Spoke with class while taking a shot at Marano. Good job

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What B.S. Bell was in the sentinel today saying he would seek input from the membership before making informed decissions on key issues. And the crap about members getting a vote??? I want my cry baby , table pounding, walk out of a meeting Maramo back. NOT !!!!! Off to a solid start so far. Spoke with class while taking a shot at Marano. Good job
    Can you post the link to the article?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast