Evergreen Pay Study - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am on the road and got a $2 an hour raise. Not sure what your talking about but take your negativity somewhere else. We are better off without you. You can be the grinch for halloween. LOL.
    Have you ever seen a donkey pulling a wagon with the driver holding a carrot just out of the donkeys reach? Fools the donkey. Pssssst when youre grossly underpaid you think 2 an hour is a big deal? Interesting. You can be the lad sitting on the stool for Halloween, the one in the corner with the pointy hat.

Unregistered
    I am on the road and got a $2 an hour raise. Not sure what your talking about but take your negativity somewhere else. We are better off without you. You can be the grinch for halloween. LOL.
    Better off without me? LMFAO Ever check your crime stats? Oh wait youre too busy according to who? LMFAO

No lad youre hardly better off...youre ....Whats a cop synonym for pathetic?

Unregistered
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa how much time do you have on? 1-3 years? Oh and genius the Grinch is Christmas. Jokes like you are good for Halloween.

Unregistered
    Read the linked letter which clearly states they weren't going to be able to find the Evergreen Pay Study. Sure we got a "raise", but not the 10.5% the study advised. Not to mention most of us are still down 30% from where we would've been back when we got 5% a year. Smoke and mirrors which won't help morale or attrition.

Unregistered
    Read the linked letter which clearly states they weren't going to be able to find the Evergreen Pay Study. Sure we got a "raise", but not the 10.5% the study advised. Not to mention most of us are still down 30% from where we would've been back when we got 5% a year. Smoke and mirrors which won't help morale or attrition.
    The Emperors New Clothes worked because they were all gullible and stupid and the Emperor was an idiot. All the best to you a man with a brain. Dont let the pogues get you down.

Unregistered
    I'm happy and me and my my squad are happy. Too bad your so bitter. Don't let it get you down, because it can cause you all kinds of health issues. Be safe and have a coke.

Unregistered
    I'm happy and me and my my squad are happy. Too bad your so bitter. Don't let it get you down, because it can cause you all kinds of health issues. Be safe and have a coke.
    Neurotic much? Sounds like youre trying to repress a lot of personal failures doling out advice and saying nothing

Unregistered
    Not one entire squad is "happy". This place is so desparate and lying while hoping to keep experienced cops around. The "raise" we got had nothing to do with the study and clearly they lied. Now they want us messing with friends of criminals which is clearly harassment and will not do anything to combat crime. I'm all about messing with criminals, but not someone who happens to be friends with one especially coming up on an election year. This place needs to be kissing out ass, not making morale worse. We need experienced people in charge and all the way down.

Unregistered

Quit complaining and leave.

If your not happy working for Pasco, leave, apply somewhere else. Pasco will always be the training ground for all other agency's in the region. If your unable to deal with the crap there, leave. I left some time ago, all I gave up was some seniority. You want to show them, leave, be part of the never ending exodus. Rubio's boy does not care about you. His efforts to get you guys raises may be honorable, but he has an ulterior motive. Besides a lot of you won't make it through the new PAT requirement he is pushing, there's another reason to bolt.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12