Evergreen Pay Study
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Evergreen Pay Study

https://fl-pascocounty.civicplus.com...File/Item/2881

So we recently were told about the BOCC "verbally committing" to 2 of the 3 year plan as recommended by the study. The above link, dated 7/2015 shows otherwise. I was wondering why my Personal Action Form didn't reflect what the study showed and what we were informed of.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    https://fl-pascocounty.civicplus.com...File/Item/2881

So we recently were told about the BOCC "verbally committing" to 2 of the 3 year plan as recommended by the study. The above link, dated 7/2015 shows otherwise. I was wondering why my Personal Action Form didn't reflect what the study showed and what we were informed of.
    See question is Pasco corrupt or incompetent? Sticking a Lt in communications. What a joke. Which Nacho crony will get that job?

Unregistered
    I want to take the time to thank the Sheriff and staff for coordinating the effort to get us some deserving raises. You read mostly read negative things on this site so I wanted to say thanks. Also to the FOP for getting the word out to the troops to attend the meetings. It really helped. Good effort of working together by everyone. Keep up the good work and be safe.

Unregistered
    I want to take the time to thank the Sheriff and staff for coordinating the effort to get us some deserving raises. You read mostly read negative things on this site so I wanted to say thanks. Also to the FOP for getting the word out to the troops to attend the meetings. It really helped. Good effort of working together by everyone. Keep up the good work and be safe.
    Psssssssst its an election year and theres a big difference between an effort to get and an actual raise. Someone can make the greatest pitch in the world with the wink of an eye to those making the budget. Politicians understand other politicians and one hand washes the other

Unregistered
    I did the simple math and the raise I got was far less than the first year the Evergreen Study determined. Oh wait, the letter dated in July showed it was never an option.

Unregistered
    I did the simple math and the raise I got was far less than the first year the Evergreen Study determined. Oh wait, the letter dated in July showed it was never an option.
    Shhhhhhhhhhh dont ruin Fearless Leader's and the BCC's propoganda and fairy tales. Wear your slush boots. Wait til its closer to the elections then it will really get deep.

Unregistered
    I got a $7,500 raise. Some of my buds in D3 did to. Not sure what your talking about. I'm sure some got more than others. I know someone has wronged you in the past and i'm sorry you feel so negative, but you will live a fuller life being more positive. Be safe.

Unregistered
    Congrats to the new Lieutenant who got a huge $7,500 raise!

See you in the gym work out buddy...lmfao

To the deputy in the busy sector enjoy that raise of .40 cents and hour and get to the next call

Unregistered
    I got a $7,500 raise. Some of my buds in D3 did to. Not sure what your talking about. I'm sure some got more than others.Not sure what your talking about. I know someone has wronged you in the past and i'm sorry you feel so negative, but you will live a fuller life being more positive. .i'm sorry you feel so negative, but you will live a fuller life being more positive. Be safe.
    Not sure what Im talking about? Ever see the three monkeys? See Hear and Speak? Well done lad keep playing dumb youll go places.

"I know someone has wronged you in the past" Really? How do you know that? lmao

Unregistered
    I am on the road and got a $2 an hour raise. Not sure what your talking about but take your negativity somewhere else. We are better off without you. You can be the grinch for halloween. LOL.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast