The problem with Pasco? - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Maybe the previous poster coming on here and posting does have a positive impact. Maybe he will post something truthful on here that will save a possible applicant a great deal of time when they realize this place is an absolute joke.

And as far as posting about arrests and stats, please spare me a lecture, Junior. Way before Nacho and his chips ever knew there WAS a Pasco County, those of us who were here did real police work without computers, a crime analysis section that makes us re-do all of their work, a probation agency that now makes us check on probationers, google, facebook, or any of the other things you junior sleuths sit on your hind ends and let solve your cases for you. We had no CAD, no cell phones, or people doing our jobs for us.

Sad thing is many of those who are Lieutenants and above never had to be real cops either. I mean, what about the Captain who lied during a homicide trial, or the Major who let a rapist continue to victimize women because he was too lazy as a detective to make an arrest?

THESE are the people running this dump, and making it a training ground for REAL law enforcement agencies.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Maybe the previous poster coming on here and posting does have a positive impact. Maybe he will post something truthful on here that will save a possible applicant a great deal of time when they realize this place is an absolute joke.

And as far as posting about arrests and stats, please spare me a lecture, Junior. Way before Nacho and his chips ever knew there WAS a Pasco County, those of us who were here did real police work without computers, a crime analysis section that makes us re-do all of their work, a probation agency that now makes us check on probationers, google, facebook, or any of the other things you junior sleuths sit on your hind ends and let solve your cases for you. We had no CAD, no cell phones, or people doing our jobs for us.

Sad thing is many of those who are Lieutenants and above never had to be real cops either. I mean, what about the Captain who lied during a homicide trial, or the Major who let a rapist continue to victimize women because he was too lazy as a detective to make an arrest?

THESE are the people running this dump, and making it a training ground for REAL law enforcement agencies.
    It doesnt get more truthful than what you said and any applicant should look into both the leadership of the agency and the government. You have the uninformed at the top of a pathetic organization that ignores the law yes thats ignore the law while squealing about keeping the phone from ringing while civilians send cops to as many calls as they can to create the image theyre actually doing something while they all continue to try and fool the public. Theyve permitted an endorsed a cast of clowns to drive the car off the cliff while most of them couldnt carry a real cops briefcase to his car. Putting a Lt in radio? Only a know nothing would consider it. Pasco? Its the Emperors New Clothes.

Unregistered
    LAPD has an interesting term. Pogue. A pogue is someone who is absolutely useless on the street but knows the bureaucratic handshake of mediocrity.

Pogues begat other pogues

"Sad thing is many of those who are Lieutenants and above never had to be real cops either"

Unregistered
    You don't have a clue. You think arrests makes you a man. Old school thinking skippy. Get with the times and learn a few things will you. Geez. Have to take you to school I guess.
    Cmon Sweetheart what are you waiting for? School us.

Even the crickets are howling

Unregistered
    You don't have a clue. You think arrests makes you a man. Old school thinking skippy. Get with the times and learn a few things will you. Geez. Have to take you to school I guess.
    Crickets...chuckling crickets but crickets nonetheless.

All talk nothing but crickets

Unregistered
    Crickets...chuckling crickets but crickets nonetheless.

All talk nothing but crickets
    Sorry, I just got back from a cruise to Europe. Pasco is a great place to work. We are happy here with our raises and our leader. We don't need your burning hatred and spewing hate and discontent.

Unregistered
    Sorry, I just got back from a cruise to Europe. Pasco is a great place to work. We are happy here with our raises and our leader. We don't need your burning hatred and spewing hate and discontent.
    My my what a vivid imagination you have. Best come in out of the sun. Your meds are working fine

Unregistered

Real Cops

Pasco is a sad place the real experienced people have found jobs in other agencies or quit. The experienced leadership all retired and the little that is left are bullied to do as told and never never never offer a different opinion.

It's like being a NAZI if you stand up to the Nacho or make a mistake you get sent to the Dade City to work. Then they fuczk with you till you quit.

Unregistered
    I left Pasco and am now making more than double what I was making at PSO. Best career choice I ever made. Humping calls non-stop with mediocre equipment and zero support from the administration....no thanks.

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

The problem with Pasco

Put eleanor cms with the English by default. This problem is not a design template. Wait for fix.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast