FHP shines again
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Unregistered

Stupid auxiliary

I have always said there's something wrong with a person that does this for free and risks his life for nothing. I could think of a couple of things i could do when i retired. FHP IS NOT ONE OF THEM. That auxiliary dumb ass should be fired. Makes us look stupid.

Unregistered
    I once had a neighbor ask me when we started hiring retards. Turned out he was referring to FHPA working the County Fair.

Unregistered
    Yawn..... whatever.....

Unregistered
    You guys are so uptight. The general public hates us and everyone thinks that police officers are robots with no emotion. That's the problem with many of us today: we forgot how to have fun with the job. I applaud that trooper for having a little fun with the job and sharing a light moment on-camera. I've seen videos of officers break-dancing, jump roping, playing football(all while on-duty), and almost every civilian enjoys the interaction. Enjoy your retirement: you earned it. If any FHPA finds joy in protecting citizens for free, then so be it. Life isn't all about money.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You guys are so uptight. The general public hates us and everyone thinks that police officers are robots with no emotion. That's the problem with many of us today: we forgot how to have fun with the job. I applaud that trooper for having a little fun with the job and sharing a light moment on-camera. I've seen videos of officers break-dancing, jump roping, playing football(all while on-duty), and almost every civilian enjoys the interaction. Enjoy your retirement: you earned it. If any FHPA finds joy in protecting citizens for free, then so be it. Life isn't all about money.
    Go to oprah or dr phil. LE Agency and you should be acting accordingly. I have 0 use for FHPA. They do absolutely nothing for me. If they were like the county or city auxiliary then great. Work crashes, write tickets, tow vehicles, direct traffic on accidents. Fine! But 99.9 % are retired big fat aases that sit on the passenger seat and go to sleep. They just want the badge so when they get pulled over other leo's give them courtesy. Colonel get rid off FHPA. Useless old farts one heart attack waiting to happen. By the way the auxiliary troopers that have become troopers are useless too.
    1 HECTOR CASTRO
    2 JESSE COLON
    And the lists go on and on. Not worth a dime....

Unregistered
    Go to oprah or dr phil. LE Agency and you should be acting accordingly. I have 0 use for FHPA. They do absolutely nothing for me. If they were like the county or city auxiliary then great. Work crashes, write tickets, tow vehicles, direct traffic on accidents. Fine! But 99.9 % are retired big fat aases that sit on the passenger seat and go to sleep. They just want the badge so when they get pulled over other leo's give them courtesy. Colonel get rid off FHPA. Useless old farts one heart attack waiting to happen. By the way the auxiliary troopers that have become troopers are useless too.
    1 HECTOR CASTRO
    2 JESSE COLON
    And the lists go on and on. Not worth a dime....
    Sounds like someone forgot to take their meds today.......

Unregistered

I agree

Sounds like someone forgot to take their meds today.......
    Truth sometimes hurts but it's got to be told. I agree with the above poster 100%. Something needs to be done about FHPA. Useless in my opinion. In my troop all they do is have meetings between themselves every afternoon once a week. We never see them on the road. Seeing them with gold uniform/badges makes me sick. The public sometimes cant tell the difference and its embarassing. Let's chance the FHPA look and job duties. Maybe they can be respected one day. To me they are USELESS

Unregistered
    The A-man in the video is a great guy and he really helps out his district. There are two A-men in the district and both of them are very helpful to the road troopers and I'm glad we have them. They average about 16 hours of limited scope patrol each week and save the troopers from having to answer disabled vehicle calls all weekend. And often times they are the first ones to arrive at crashes and they get wreckers on the way and get the traffic control going before the trooper gets there. Maybe the Auxiliary isnt very good in your district, but in my district they do a ton of work.

Unregistered
    I am glad it wasn't just me thinking how stupid can one get. Just glad someone started a thread on the topic. I saw this on TV last night. how low can we stoop?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast