George Alvares Chief material?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

George Alvares Chief material?

Alvares will never have the level of education that Diaz has. Diaz has a masters degree and Alvares has a GED. Now what *****es? If not Diaz, Roquez is better.

Other than the occasional promotions for the friends and family plan, the Miami "executives" bring fairness to the table, right? They will never screw us over like spearheading mass layoffs like Jose Diaz did, right? Or will they??? Find out more by hanging out at Cuban Crafters and listen to all these old Miami guys talking a out how the pumpkinpatch plans to 07 everyone of you and bring in Miami retirees or course because you are all corrupt.

True or False??? Didn't Jose Diaz lay off like 30 officers and never hired full timers? I apologize, I know I am not making any sense since almost 90% of you that were hired by Jose Diaz and Menocal and then you turned against them and joined the Orlando camp only to be fired by Orlando????? WTF??? You are all so drunk on pumpkinjuice that you all believe that it's at the commission's fault when the commission doesn't run the administration, it is the mayor and in his ultimate wisdom, by direction of Ralph Ventura, that makes these decisions. You guys are really big dummies. The real important employees are promoted to avoid layoff like Marcos, Agone and soon Delmontez. Make no mistake, Reyes, cookie, barquin, abreu, garciga, toledo etc, you mean NOTHING to Orlando and Ventura. Keep beleiving how wonderful these idiots are Mr. George Trujillo, Isaih Esetfan. Have balls and fight for your position instead of being fist****ed by these animals.

One thing you could ALL bank on is that if Jose Diaz were the Mayor, None of you would have been "laid-off", in fact, more of you would have been full time because the plan was to weed off part time and hire more full time but you ALL like Castro, are drinking pumpkinjuice and now are part of the pumpkineers. Answer this pumpkineers, how does it feel to have an expiration date on your promotion or for that matter, on your career?

Now, back to the matter at hand...............

Unregistered

Mi Cosita Rica

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Alvares will never have the level of education that Diaz has. Diaz has a masters degree and Alvares has a GED. Now what *****es? If not Diaz, Roquez is better.

Other than the occasional promotions for the friends and family plan, the Miami "executives" bring fairness to the table, right? They will never screw us over like spearheading mass layoffs like Jose Diaz did, right? Or will they??? Find out more by hanging out at Cuban Crafters and listen to all these old Miami guys talking a out how the pumpkinpatch plans to 07 everyone of you and bring in Miami retirees or course because you are all corrupt.

True or False??? Didn't Jose Diaz lay off like 30 officers and never hired full timers? I apologize, I know I am not making any sense since almost 90% of you that were hired by Jose Diaz and Menocal and then you turned against them and joined the Orlando camp only to be fired by Orlando????? WTF??? You are all so drunk on pumpkinjuice that you all believe that it's at the commission's fault when the commission doesn't run the administration, it is the mayor and in his ultimate wisdom, by direction of Ralph Ventura, that makes these decisions. You guys are really big dummies. The real important employees are promoted to avoid layoff like Marcos, Agone and soon Delmontez. Make no mistake, Reyes, cookie, barquin, abreu, garciga, toledo etc, you mean NOTHING to Orlando and Ventura. Keep beleiving how wonderful these idiots are Mr. George Trujillo, Isaih Esetfan. Have balls and fight for your position instead of being fist****ed by these animals.

One thing you could ALL bank on is that if Jose Diaz were the Mayor, None of you would have been "laid-off", in fact, more of you would have been full time because the plan was to weed off part time and hire more full time but you ALL like Castro, are drinking pumpkinjuice and now are part of the pumpkineers. Answer this pumpkineers, how does it feel to have an expiration date on your promotion or for that matter, on your career?

Why don't you tell us what it feels like to have an expiration date on our promotions you should know you had an expiration date on yours and that obviously didn't work out for you so why don't you tell us how does it feel to have an expiration date on your manhood? You traded your **** in for a big fat ***** when you started talking about other men. Tranquilita mami

Unregistered

Let's tell the truth

I know we are all upset but let's break this down to be fair. Marcos cried like a little girl and pulled a political favor so he got taken care of. Agon, Jessie put him there and everybody knows that so that mother****er got lucky. Right place at the right time and he brings in a shit of money that they obviously don't wanna lose. Now Delmonte? I don't know what that's about but things are getting bumpy

Unregistered

Struck a nerve with you

Why don't you tell us what it feels like to have an expiration date on our promotions you should know you had an expiration date on yours and that obviously didn't work out for you so why don't you tell us how does it feel to have an expiration date on your manhood? You traded your **** in for a big fat ***** when you started talking about other men. Tranquilita mami
    Sorry, I have never been promoted. I am laid off. Badge in my wallet for shit and giggles. You are wrong again. Unlike you, I am looking for a job after believing in you and all the Orlando rhetoric cumface.

Unregistered
    Sorry, I have never been promoted. I am laid off. Badge in my wallet for shit and giggles. You are wrong again. Unlike you, I am looking for a job after believing in you and all the Orlando rhetoric cumface.
    I'm sorry to hear that, that is not something I would wish on anyone but like you I have a family to feed so what am I suppose to do not take a paycheck? It's easy to criticize other people for benefitting from things when your not one of them but there isn't one single person who would say no to a paycheck here just remember that

Unregistered
    Come on how can you say that, everyone in this department is a team player!!! We should all quit to support the ones that are laid off. I am the first to volunteer who is going to follow????

Unregistered
    This is what people don't understand. Stop blaming other people for your misfortune. It sucks that people are being laid off do you really think the people who still have jobs are happy about that? Nobody is happy about that but what are we suppose to do. Why is it our fault that you got laid off, stop making it about everyone eslse. It's a ****ed up situation

Unregistered

I am no longer as blind as you are

This is what people don't understand. Stop blaming other people for your misfortune. It sucks that people are being laid off do you really think the people who still have jobs are happy about that? Nobody is happy about that but what are we suppose to do. Why is it our fault that you got laid off, stop making it about everyone eslse. It's a ****ed up situation
    Again, I will reiterate to you that I have never been promoted. I am laid off. Badge in my wallet for shit and giggles (that means no reason). You are wrong again. Unlike you, I am looking for a job after believing in you and all the Orlando rhetoric cumface. Thank you Sgt-Lt Castro for all your ON-DUTY politcking of the Orlando klan.

The very spirit of your reply says much more than you are willing to reveal about yourself.

You are a full time officer or admin and a complete pumpkinjuicer. There, I am right ! Not even our unemployment covers what we lost under the Orlando-Pumpkinhead administration and you are still having little secret one on one meetings to try to sway my mind. Well, try all you want as I sit there and smile because inside, I Hate you all for putting me and my family under this unnecessary burden all because you guys want Placido Diaz and his goons as the administration with all the right answers. While we suffer, lose our homes, cars and careers, you pumpkinheads are out partying and taking pictures at strip clubs as you plan out the next chapter in the destruction of officer's careers.

Write this down and take note, two things will happen, 1. You will turn against them and try to have them ousted 2. They will have you ousted and bring in their own Miami PD klan. You all know this to be true. Keep it up.

Unregistered
    You guys are in Lala land,

DUAL CHECKS GANG

Unregistered

Please decide what you think before you write

In the third paragraph you said Jose Diaz fired 30 officers and clearly none of those officers were brought back since the ones there now you claim were all brought in by Diaz and Menocal. Have you ever wondered what happened to those officers and families that lost their job then????

But then on the last paragraph you "BANK" that if Diaz was Mayor now no one would have been laid off? Which is it? Does he fire or does he hire? Do you see how you make no sense at all? Or maybe what you mean to say is that if Diaz was the Mayor now "YOU" would not have gotten laid off because you are probably one of those he brought in after he fired "those 30 officers you mentioned earlier"

At the end of the day no cop is responsible for the laid off of others it went according to seniority and blesses by our beloved union rep. No one here is happy to see others loose their jobs but hating on those still employed does not help. Each person has to do what they have to do to provide for their family and those complaining would have done exactly the same thing. Let's stop the hate.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast