What's Is up with Deerfield Sgts??? - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    1 thru 4 are getting the call and then 2 admin pics. The admin picks are agency needs and not political.
    Serious question. What needs would there be that can't be filled by following the list? Isn't every new sergeant supposed to go to the road patrol anyways?

Unregistered

Beware what you wish for

Everyone wanted McFlurry gone and wished for better. All everyone got was to jump from the frying pan to the fire when Hot Chocolate there.

Unregistered
    Everyone wanted McFlurry gone and wished for better. All everyone got was to jump from the frying pan to the fire when Hot Chocolate there.
    I agree 100%. There are a couple names on the list that have related experience who Would be a perfect fit running our unit. It's a shame Deerfield let them get away!!

Unregistered
    I agree 100%. There are a couple names on the list that have related experience who Would be a perfect fit running our unit. It's a shame Deerfield let them get away!!
    What unit? I thought McFlury was a shift Sgt.

Unregistered
    Such as who?

Unregistered
    Floyd would've been great.

Unregistered
    The reason you guys keep getting the bottom of the barrel is because your Chief hasn't picked one decent Sgt. to come up there. He's a poor judge of talent. He'll never pick a cops cop because his silly ego outweighs his abilities.

Unregistered
    One disrespectful and abusive Sgt leaves and an even worst one takes his place. Treating Deps as children and talking down at them.Hopefully with new Union will come new change.
    Fatty from crime scene?

Unregistered
    Stop playing politics and start picking cops to lead cops.

Unregistered
    Deerfield is in a rebuilding faze

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast