Re: George Alvarez (future chief). CHANGES ARE COMMING.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

WE THE OFFICERS

Re: George Alvarez (future chief). CHANGES ARE COMMING.

Re: George Alvarez (future chief).
    CHANGES ARE COMMING.

Last month we met with Mayor Orlando Lopez for lunch a few times to discuss the dificult situation of our Police Department and future changes are necessary in the command.
    Roque and Herbello are leaving the Dept. soon and George is going to be promoted to chief!. after chief Diaz make Roque and Herbello leave.

Unregistered
    You guys are wishful thinking, Diaz is going nowhere. The mayor is going to stick with him. 4 years my friends. Learn to live with it. Seems like it's eating you up and taking over your life with all your post. Move on.

Unregistered

We see you

We see Alvarez and Castro bypassing Herbello and Roque so they can get whatever they want. They are using Chief Diaz to push Roque out. Alvarez is very cynical and his plan is working. Whenever Herbello or Roque tell them something they don't like they skip the chain of command right to the chief and get what they want. Those two are super smart and that plan is working. Roque will leave by January 2016. Those proved he's a puppet with rank. Alvarez will be the next Deputy Chief, what a shame.

Unregistered
    You fooling yourself

DUAL CHECKS GANG

Unregistered

Chapter V

I am no longer as blind as you are
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is what people don't understand. Stop blaming other people for your misfortune. It sucks that people are being laid off do you really think the people who still have jobs are happy about that? Nobody is happy about that but what are we suppose to do. Why is it our fault that you got laid off, stop making it about everyone eslse. It's a ****ed up situation
    Again, I will reiterate to you that I have never been promoted. I am laid off. Badge in my wallet for shit and giggles (that means no reason). You are wrong again. Unlike you, I am looking for a job after believing in you and all the Orlando rhetoric cumface. Thank you Sgt-Lt Castro for all your ON-DUTY politcking of the Orlando klan.

The very spirit of your reply says much more than you are willing to reveal about yourself.

You are a full time officer or admin and a complete pumpkinjuicer. There, I am right ! Not even our unemployment covers what we lost under the Orlando-Pumpkinhead administration and you are still having little secret one on one meetings to try to sway my mind. Well, try all you want as I sit there and smile because inside, I Hate you all for putting me and my family under this unnecessary burden all because you guys want Placido Diaz and his goons as the administration with all the right answers. While we suffer, lose our homes, cars and careers, you pumpkinheads are out partying and taking pictures at strip clubs as you plan out the next chapter in the destruction of officer's careers.

Write this down and take note, two things will happen, 1. You will turn against them and try to have them ousted 2. They will have you ousted and bring in their own Miami PD klan. You all know this to be true. Keep it up.

Unregistered
    The plan is in effect

Unregistered

I love being right!

The plan is in effect
    Time to go on a 3

Unregistered
    Not from your keyboard. You all talk big. Few months from now we will have the same talk. Nothing will happen. 4 years.

DUAL CHECKS GANG

Now go find a job. . .

The master plan is in effect.

Keep typing. I have to go back to my BBQ and beer. Expensive steaks.

Unregistered

So sadd

Not from your keyboard. You all talk big. Few months from now we will have the same talk. Nothing will happen. 4 years.

DUAL CHECKS GANG

Now go find a job. . .

The master plan is in effect.

Keep typing. I have to go back to my BBQ and beer. Expensive steaks.
    :-(.........

I'm done. Going to apply at Home Depot with Brenner

Unregistered
    The only problem I'm pretty sure Brenner will not hire nor recommend little B*tches. So u guys better start manning up!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast