1202 new Sgt - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 1202 new Sgt

Unregistered
    1202 ID number already a Sgt? What a **** stick.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Piss poor SGT. not surprised one bit. Pasco Captain and LT. are piss poor too. All Pasco Sgt's are piss poor, not worth 10%.
    Please please please transfer out. We don't want or need you here. Believe me, we will be much better off without you!

Unregistered
    You were in the military and are now in the process with FHP and you have the nuts to come on here and lecture us about how things should be done when you haven't even been to the academy yet. Another example of why FHP is where we are. You will go far at this agency, and I would suggest you start off on day one by informing your FTO about how much more than them you know about everything. You should graduate off FTO in a day or two. Once you actually get employed here, take the time to read your job descriptions. A Sgt's job description includes doing a troopers job.

If you were in the military as you claim, you would know that there is a difference between being a leader and a supervisor. FHP only wants supervisors. There is nothing saying that a supervisor should be humping the hard calls that will tie them up if something major happens, but when you have 40 calls holding on the CAD, then they should be leading by example, help take up some slack and get some of the petty calls for their squad. That's leadership, but you wont find that here.

One of the most looked up to Sheriff's in central Florida had the admiration of his troops, because every Friday night, he would man up and go out on patrol for a few hours and WORK so his troops knew he wasn't too far out of touch. FHP should learn from that lesson and you shouldn't talk about subjects you know nothing about when you aren't even employed yet.
    I don't know where you got from my post that I'm not an employee yet. I guarantee that I have been here a lot longer than you kid! Again, it is not a supervisor's job to do yours. How do you know what was pressing administratively that, that Sgt. had a hard deadline for. You are just a supervisor hating slacker that don't get it and never will. Why don't you go join that SO Departmet that you admire so much. I defend supervision and non-supervisor's because I have seen both sides. Sure there are bad on both sides. However it is slackers like you that are always winning and never get the facts straight. By the way I have been here over 25 years and have had good and bad supervisor's but never expected them to do my job to prove they are a good leader.

Unregistered
    You were in the military and are now in the process with FHP and you have the nuts to come on here and lecture us about how things should be done when you haven't even been to the academy yet. Another example of why FHP is where we are. You will go far at this agency, and I would suggest you start off on day one by informing your FTO about how much more than them you know about everything. You should graduate off FTO in a day or two. Once you actually get employed here, take the time to read your job descriptions. A Sgt's job description includes doing a troopers job.

If you were in the military as you claim, you would know that there is a difference between being a leader and a supervisor. FHP only wants supervisors. There is nothing saying that a supervisor should be humping the hard calls that will tie them up if something major happens, but when you have 40 calls holding on the CAD, then they should be leading by example, help take up some slack and get some of the petty calls for their squad. That's leadership, but you wont find that here.

One of the most looked up to Sheriff's in central Florida had the admiration of his troops, because every Friday night, he would man up and go out on patrol for a few hours and WORK so his troops knew he wasn't too far out of touch. FHP should learn from that lesson and you shouldn't talk about subjects you know nothing about when you aren't even employed yet.
    I guess you are up from your 12 hour shift now. Moron!

Unregistered
    How is the TWS supposed to arrest a dui driver and respond to what ever else comes up in the troop?
    They're just typical whiners here. Don't really know whatbis going on. Only see what they want to and what is happening in their own little microcosim. They don't have a grasp on the big picture and for the most part are just jealous that they aren't good enough to pass an FHP exam. They will always be losers and never go anywhere because they aren't intelligent enough to understand how things really work. Sergeants are not expected to handle calls like that. You are 100% correct in your post

Unregistered
    When there are three calls holding for 5 hrs each they need to do something about it. One of the options is to go work out. The reason why the TWS doesn't sit in the comm center anymore is so that they can respond to calls. If you can't handle being a TWS let someone know. We don't need people that fly under the radar because when that radar goes off your going to have to respond. It's like your sitting on the side of the road with your radar on and when you clock a speeder you just sit there. You might as well go home.

Unregistered
    How is the TWS supposed to arrest a dui driver and respond to what ever else comes up in the troop?
    What do you think is going to come up 1202?

Unregistered
    What do you think is going to come up 1202?
    1202 you're so smart why don't you let us know! It's been done before just ask the Sgt's that are x8.

Unregistered
    I don't know where you got from my post that I'm not an employee yet. I guarantee that I have been here a lot longer than you kid! Again, it is not a supervisor's job to do yours. How do you know what was pressing administratively that, that Sgt. had a hard deadline for. You are just a supervisor hating slacker that don't get it and never will. Why don't you go join that SO Departmet that you admire so much. I defend supervision and non-supervisor's because I have seen both sides. Sure there are bad on both sides. However it is slackers like you that are always winning and never get the facts straight. By the way I have been here over 25 years and have had good and bad supervisor's but never expected them to do my job to prove they are a good leader.
    Typical idiocy. I really don't understand why you all are still employed. Governor Scott should have disbanded this horrible agency when he had the chance. His decision to leave you all in tact was nothing more than a risk based analysis to help the states budget, because he knew most of you losers would be unemployable at any other agency and would cost the tax payers more in the long run if they had to pay your un-employment. At least keeping you around, they can keep an eye on you better with the AVL.

Unregistered
    Typical idiocy. I really don't understand why you all are still employed. Governor Scott should have disbanded this horrible agency when he had the chance. His decision to leave you all in tact was nothing more than a risk based analysis to help the states budget, because he knew most of you losers would be unemployable at any other agency and would cost the tax payers more in the long run if they had to pay your un-employment. At least keeping you around, they can keep an eye on you better with the AVL.
    An idiot troll! Go away you POS!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast