Collusion
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Collusion

Member LEO Affairs Rookie

Exclamation Collusion

It is a damn shame that professionals who studied law and law enforcement can't seem to serve and protect people who can't help themselves. Deputies who sexually abuse and prey on kids deserve a special place and hell. The only people who deserve worse are the people who facilitate them, like Ms. Ambrose and various members of th Von Ansbach Young Family. There is no punishment harsh enough for these people. It's not just victimizing kids but covering their asses to aide and abet others to as well. By day, they parade around the news like pillars of the community. They are the wretched, depraved, small people.

As long as no one does anything, it could be your kid next and no one will care, or prosecute them. They will plea them out and allow them to victimize others. Makes you question what the Sheriff and State Attorney get out of this....birds of a feather.....

http://conjuringjusticeblog.com/2015...dable-version/

Sysop
    I've spoken with the owner of the CONJURINGJUSTICE.COM blog and, whether you agree with her or not, she has a story to tell and the legal right to voice it on her blog and place links to that information here. It has been my experience when dealing with public corruption matters, of which Escambia county is no stranger, that officials stand a better chance of doing the right thing when there is a Watch Dog in place.

Unregistered

A bigger joke than I thought

Chip, have you ever thought about reaching out to any of the parties involved, other than just a psycho from 800 miles away? Some investigator you were. Her "story" published the names of juvenile victims, the pictures of children unrelated to the case, and facts that are proven false by a simple public records search on the local courts website. It's no wonder your lady with a story to tell has a current slander lawsuit. Your website is often seen as a joke by the large majority of local departments, and your stance on this matter clearly illustrates why.

Unregistered

Thumbs up Watchdog?

This particular "watchdog" has rabies and couldn't put a rational argument together if her life depended upon it. She is just a tormented soul who aligned herself with the good ole boys that wish they could regain power in the Sheriff's Office. She takes one or two facts and adds immense amounts of BS to create twisted fantasies which she parades as journalism. As pointed out above any reasonable effort to research her allegations would lead to only one conclusion. That she is no stranger to corruption herself. Publishing on rumor is what has killed the credibility of news and blogs with leadership that encourages those who do. Shame on you Chip for supporting any form of blind "conjuring."

Unregistered

Read your own terms of use.

Sysop, your own terms of use state that LEOA is not a slam site, and anyone accusing a person of wrong doing or criminal activity without substantiated proof or reference are subject to deletion. It further states that posters agree to not submit messages that constitutes a criminal offense or gives rise to civil liability. Furthermore it says that no posts will be libelous in nature. I applaud the previous moderator for quickly closing the other thread if it contained half of what this thread does. Shame on you for feeding into the slander and libel that conjuring justice propagates. I get that it's your site, your rules, but how many violations have to be committed before you stop the circus?

Senior Member LEO Affairs Sergeant
    It's nice to see that out of the current 147 views of this thread since it started yesterday, only two (2) people are complaining about it (one poster is attempting to appear as two different people). That says a lot! On 09/26/15 a thread by the name of "Why" was started (it has 10 posts) by users who want to know why this topic was previously removed from our site. As far as the Terms of Use and some posters misinterpreting them, the original author is well within her right and is not violating our Terms of Use. I should know, as I wrote them. The original poster is a registered user and known person standing by everything she states on her blog. In contrast, the challenging posters are posting anonymously when there's no need for protection from what they write. Additionally, the bulk of her information is on her blog and not on this site. I'm not going to conduct a full investigation nor should I. It didn't take long to see that it appears the photos on her blog are publicly available and accessible to all. Her allegations of wrong doing by some law enforcement personnel have already been verified and reported by some news outlets.

One thing I am certain of is that there are misrepresentations in the last 3 posts from 2 people. It's easy to come on here and anonymously accuse someone of being a psycho and tormented soul with rabies and twisted fantasies who parades as journalism using BS, corruption, rumor and is under a current slander lawsuit. When I see people resort to the name calling above instead of making intelligent arguments, it is evident that they probably don't have a defense at all and that's why they resort to insults.

If you want to impress me and give credibility to what you write, all while solidifying the right of what you write to stay on our site, post as a REGISTERED USER and PUT YOUR NAME ON IT. If you or anyone else has a problem with what's on her blog, there are legal ways to get it to come off her blog unless of course the information is hitting a little too close to home.
    Last edited by chipdeblock; 10-03-2015 at 09:07 PM.

Funny how the lies abound.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Her "story" published the names of juvenile victims, the pictures of children unrelated to the case, and facts that are proven false by a simple public records search on the local courts website. It's no wonder your lady with a story to tell has a current slander lawsuit. Your website is often seen as a joke by the large majority of local departments, and your stance on this matter clearly illustrates why.
    The names of victims are published in the public domain in Walter Thomas case in Escambia County. That is public record. Nothing has been proven false about any story I have written EVER.. Similarly there is no lawsuit in Florida or in the federal court system against me..thereby no pending lawsuit---another misrepresentation that can be validated by court records. The joke is that anonymous users trying to create a mob mentality and spreading lies which are libelous and can be traced to their IP address by web administration. That is the only pending lawsuit to be had here.

Thank you Chip for having the intelligence to see through the obnoxious noise and see there is no factual evidence against any story I've posted and no one has contacted me directly in regards to taking down ANYTHING I HAVE PUBLISHED.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by chipdeblock View Post
    It's nice to see that out of the current 147 views of this thread since it started yesterday, only two (2) people are complaining about it (one poster is attempting to appear as two different people). That says a lot! On 09/26/15 a thread by the name of "Why" was started (it has 10 posts) by users who want to know why this topic was previously removed from our site. As far as the Terms of Use and some posters misinterpreting them, the original author is well within her right and is not violating our Terms of Use. I should know, as I wrote them. The original poster is a registered user and known person standing by everything she states on her blog. In contrast, the challenging posters are posting anonymously when there's no need for protection from what they write. Additionally, the bulk of her information is on her blog and not on this site. I'm not going to conduct a full investigation nor should I. It didn't take long to see that it appears the photos on her blog are publicly available and accessible to all. Her allegations of wrong doing by some law enforcement personnel have already been verified and reported by some news outlets.

One thing I am certain of is that there are misrepresentations in the last 3 posts from 2 people. It's easy to come on here and anonymously accuse someone of being a psycho and tormented soul with rabies and twisted fantasies who parades as journalism using BS, corruption, rumor and is under a current slander lawsuit. When I see people resort to the name calling above instead of making intelligent arguments, it is evident that they probably don't have a defense at all and that's why they resort to insults.

If you want to impress me and give credibility to what you write, all while solidifying the right of what you write to stay on our site, post as a REGISTERED USER and PUT YOUR NAME ON IT. If you or anyone else has a problem with what's on her blog, there are legal ways to get it to come off her blog unless of course the information is hitting a little too close to home.
    So if readers don't post then they are in support of your position? That's a stretch. Have you ever actually read any of CJ's other rantings? It would be difficult for you to believe that the author is rational had you done so. Right. I forgot. You aren't going to "investigate." Just pick a side that is anti cop and run with it. And many here have good reasons to not "register" and post under our own names. If you don't want unregistered posts then you wouldn't allow them. Your playing field after all. We will just have to disagree on this one. (if that is allowed on your blog?)

Exclamation Mr. Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So if readers don't post then they are in support of your position? That's a stretch. Have you ever actually read any of CJ's other rantings? It would be difficult for you to believe that the author is rational had you done so. Right. I forgot. You aren't going to "investigate." Just pick a side that is anti cop and run with it. And many here have good reasons to not "register" and post under our own names. If you don't want unregistered posts then you wouldn't allow them. Your playing field after all. We will just have to disagree on this one. (if that is allowed on your blog?)
    Now not that it needs to be said, Mr. Unregisterd, Mr. anonymous, faceless, nameless, scared to be real with everyone by claiming responsibility for your word, everyone has the right to disagree. As for my other "rantings", please explain to me why no legitimate claims of impropriety, slander, libel or even innocence against the things I document have ever been made? Why no attorney other Rick Outzen's mouthpiece and Gerald Champagne unsupported threat letters have actually taken this to a judge? You know why? Because no one, even you Mr. Anonymous Coward cannot use your name, credentials or legal representative to CAN dispute my alleged rantings.

I actually talk to people. I take information and corroborate by at least 1 other source. I have no allegiance to anyone but God. I have separated myself from people like Ronnie Mc, and Gene Valentino who have legal agendas but no interest in fixing in the problem. They are a part of this system. So who exactly are referencing in your past post, Mr. White, Mr. Craig or Mr.Haines? Y'all are the only three that like to bully, cyberstalk, and berate bloggers like James Scaminaci and I for telling the truth. Again without anything but your anonymous, noxious opinions which have amounted to nothing but bluster. I challenge any and all of you blind, spineless men, (Haines, Craig, White and any other anonymous fabulists {dumbing it down for you, that means COWARD}) to take me on in your own name. Contact me, man the f*ck up and address me head on.

Reminder, Chip has the ability to trace your IP address to a real name and all your words are can be used against you for my slander case against you. BTW, Slander is only a "thing" if it isn't true or cannot be supported by other facts, sources or documentation. What proof is there that my rantings are false? What foundational information due you have, Jake that backs up your libelous words? Bring it forth or STFU.
    Last edited by Escambia Gladiator; 10-04-2015 at 10:27 AM.

Exclamation Credibility

Eric Haines conversation
    Jimmie Staley if you have anything you want to say to me outiside of a cloak of anonymity, please do. I would entertain the opportunity to speak to you via Skype so that we can face other & you can tell me how you support people who victimize children & attack the people trying to fix it?
    If you truly believe your agency is innocent in the eyes of God, because I am a woman of faith who carries the armor of protection spoken about in Ephesians & I quote Ephesians 6:10-18 (NIV)
    The Armor of God10 Finally, be strong in the Lord & in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 & with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.
    18 & pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers & requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.
    Bring it on Chief. I am a reasonable person who will sit down with you. i don't lurk in the corners of the internet. I stand by all my words & have yet to be challenged by anyone as to the substance of my work.
    BTW, James Scaminaci, was outside on the phone with me at your illegal fundraiser last weekend when you returned his donation to a public event & threw him out of a function for merely his opinion on other things. That is chicken shit behavior of a person with something to hide. What are you hiding Eric? If you aren't call off Craig and grow a pair and do your job. Go after the pedophiles & real criminals like your boss, colleagues who you complicitly allow to hurt children and engage in all sorts of criminality. How does God view that Mr. Haines? Please tell me which scripture allows you to be passively be a part of criminal behavior in dishonor to your badge
    Eric Haines Miss Staley,
    Please don't hide behind religion. Your actions are anything but Christlike. The things you post are not true &hurt many people. The people who are telling you things about the Sheriff's Office are not telling you the truth. You are spreading rumors & bearing false witness. Here are two tidbits of truth for you that may may help you see how far away from reality you are.1. There are no, as in zero, videos of any deputies, including the two who were arrested with the underage girls. There are not even pictures documenting any illegal activity. No one including the girls themselves have accused any other deputies of any other illegal activity. I know you believe there is and have been told there is but it is not true. This truth will come out in trial.2. The fundraiser was not illegal. Sheriff Morgan's campaign rented the hall. Fil-Am rents that hall out to groups just as many churches do theirs. You will see the documentation on the campaign expenditure reports. If Dr. Scaminici listened when I returned his campaign donation to him I told him it was a private event that the Sheriff had paid for. I guess he didn't make the connection.

Jimmie Staley https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_fp4hCR1FY

10/4, 9:04am
    Eric Haines I can't give you details of the case Miss Staley, but there is nothing in that news clip that contradict what I said.
    9:05am
    Jimmie Staley You go to hell for lying, same as stealing. You know there were video evidence. Must I publicly ridicule you. You cannot come to me & say these are baseless claims when YOUR agency disbursed this into the public domain. As for the Fil-Am Association, they are prohibied from being apart of any political candidacy whatsoever. They own the property, they hosted the event. there is documentation to that effect if you read James's blog. Do you realize that this entire organization could go under because of Morgan;s lack of due diligence? How does that positively affect the community Chief?
    9:12am
    Jimmie Staley should i provide a transcript for you. " Smith was involved in a sexual encounter. Douglas taped the incident on his cell phone... the report also outlines the minors were invited to senior deputy Mark Smith home on several occasions he would also take pictures & their sexual encounters the report says Smith would perform oral sex on the minors. one time where his deputy uniform pants & has gone on his computer with .investigators are now going through a hundred thousand photos & videos are not believed to have been sold as child"

9:15am
    Jimmie Staley Now that came from Amber Southard with pictures of the reports from YOUR AGENCY. You lie just as much as Morgan. It's in writing now. You are the one who lost credibility.

10/4, 9:27am
    Eric Haines Everything I have told you is true. It does not contradict what is in the news clip. I cannot discuss the facts of this case with you & have no intention of arguing with you. If you believe there is wrong doing at the Sheriff's Office I encourage you to report it to the appropriate agencies or authorities. Have a good day.

9:33am
    Jimmie Staley You absolutely lied & continued to lie. you said i had nothing to back up my story yet after I provide you with your Agency's own words. Your comeback is that you are telling the truth? This is all documented & your lies are too.If I ever hear you blaspheme or claim to represent God, I will take you toe to toe because you are the worst kind of "christian". The kind that manipulates the tenets of God for your own purpose. You, sir, are guilty of facilitation of sexual offenses of children. You are nothing more than a common criminal with a badge.

[*=center] I rest my case.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast