Be happy good pay good equipment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Be happy good pay good equipment

Really, what into do you have to ***** about. I work for a neighbor agency 25 yrs. and your 5 year cops make more. Heard you are getting even better cars(Police Explorers) lets face it we have to sit in these sleds for hours. What sucks is we all think the grass is greener,,,, it's not.

Hope your new Chief keeps things going forward....good luck

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Really, what into do you have to ***** about. I work for a neighbor agency 25 yrs. and your 5 year cops make more. Heard you are getting even better cars(Police Explorers) lets face it we have to sit in these sleds for hours. What sucks is we all think the grass is greener,,,, it's not.

Hope your new Chief keeps things going forward....good luck
    Don't let the pay and equipment fool you. As you said, the grass isn't always greener. CCPD is ran by sheep. Sheepdogs are ousted and burned at the stake.

Unregistered
    Don't let the pay and equipment fool you. As you said, the grass isn't always greener. CCPD is ran by sheep. Sheepdogs are ousted and burned at the stake.
    You obviously don't work at Creek. Our equipment is average. Our uniforms are probably the worst quality in policing. We were on the right track with the Explores, but Susan squashed that. We are not run we only exist. The dispatch has gone back in time and comparable to 1990 technology. The health insurance is piss poor.

We do have good pay so we can afford the piss poor insurance and of course we have those butterflies.

Unregistered
    You obviously don't work at Creek. Our equipment is average. Our uniforms are probably the worst quality in policing. We were on the right track with the Explores, but Susan squashed that. We are not run we only exist. The dispatch has gone back in time and comparable to 1990 technology. The health insurance is piss poor.

We do have good pay so we can afford the piss poor insurance and of course we have those butterflies.
    The insurance is horrendous and unaffordable. I hope something can change sometime soon in this regard. Not bashing, but this is one area that we need better representation.

Unregistered
    The insurance is horrendous and unaffordable. I hope something can change sometime soon in this regard. Not bashing, but this is one area that we need better representation.
    Why doesn't the PBA do something about the insurance? Did you know that executive board members have the option to get insurance through the state PBA.

IUPA its time!! BSO is IUPA. Someone lead the charge, PLEASE!!

Unregistered

Fop

You should research the FOP before you go to IUPA

Unregistered

Explorers are approved

Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    you obviously don't work at creek. Our equipment is average. Our uniforms are probably the worst quality in policing. We were on the right track with the explores, but susan squashed that. We are not run we only exist. The dispatch has gone back in time and comparable to 1990 technology. The health insurance is piss poor.

explorers were approved from here forward..yay

Unregistered
    I don't care how "good" our equipment is and I use the term good loosely. Morale is still piss poor. No car or truck thrown at us can change the obsolete way of thinking administration has.

Unregistered

Bored with excuses

I don't care how "good" our equipment is and I use the term good loosely. Morale is still piss poor. No car or truck thrown at us can change the obsolete way of thinking administration has.
    Please give examples of our administrator's "obsolete" way of thinking.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2371517]Please give examples of our administrator's "obsolete" way of thinking.[/QUOTE

Yup, that's what I thought. No answer, you just want to complain. You must be so miserable. How can you live like that?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast