Unsolved mysteries of Miami-Dade Police Department. Inquiring minds want to know
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Unsolved mysteries of Miami-Dade Police Department. Inquiring minds want to know

Inquiring minds want to know! In a virtual police department where who you know gets you what you want; where hard work, effort and love of community means nothing and where knowing and kissing the right politician's rear will get you promoted, what if anything became of these unsolved MDPD mysteries?

1- POAT overtime fraud.
    Was anyone involved in this scam disciplined, fired or arrested? Can anyone believe the main orchestrator of the fraud became a deputy director?

2-Redlands mango shoot.
    Was anyone prosecuted, disciplined or fired for the excution of three individuals, including an unarmed informant? And whatever happened to the missing recording watch worn by the informant that would have told us what really happened at the scene? Did the retiring lieutenant give any indication of what happened before he grabbed his retirement check?

3-Overtime stealing seargent.
    What ever happened to the sergeant who stole hundreds of overtime hours while sitting at home watching movies. Did he not steal several tags from a dead man and used them to avoid paying tolls while on his way home to steal more overtime? Was this not the same guy who arrested three innocent cops from another department and accused them of committing the same crime he was committing?

4-PCB lieutenant.
    And what ever happened to that FBI investigation into the PCB lieutenant caught dealing narcotics who went by the name of The Milkman? Did they ever flush out any co-conspirators or did the current PCB major cover that trick as well?

5-Tyrone White incident.
    And how about the quiet way in which Tyrone White was allowed to come back to the department? Could it be because the trumped up charges brought on against him by a now deceased major were politically motivated?

Many mysteries in a Pandora's box police department headed by two buffoons. Feel free to add your own.

Unregistered
    How about Marta Aleman, the Airport District officer, who was not disciplined for 2 unreported county vehicle crashes. Needless to say, she is always pilled up!

Unregistered
    #6: Misuse of LETF funds currently occurring in certain bureaus

Unregistered
    Don't forget Golden Beach officers who double dip!!

Unregistered

Xoxo

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Don't forget Golden Beach officers who double dip!!
    Sorry I meant to say,the False arrests of Golden Beach Cops where the cases were dropped by the SAO.

Unregistered
    There was nothing false about it. Thanks to some poorly written SOP's you guys got off. Truth be told I can give a shit less. Just tired of you guys coming on to our page with the same rhetoric. We get it. You guys feel you were wrongly targeted and arrested. You are taking it court and if they find in your favor then you will be made whole. Leave it at that. But stop coming over here with the same crap. We have moved on and are discussing topics that involve us, the Metro-Dade PD. ( I know old name but still love to refer to it as such.)

Unregistered

False Arrest

There was nothing false about it. Thanks to some poorly written SOP's you guys got off. Truth be told I can give a shit less. Just tired of you guys coming on to our page with the same rhetoric. We get it. You guys feel you were wrongly targeted and arrested. You are taking it court and if they find in your favor then you will be made whole. Leave it at that. But stop coming over here with the same crap. We have moved on and are discussing topics that involve us, the Metro-Dade PD. ( I know old name but still love to refer to it as such.)
    False Arrest.
    Nothing hard to understand. It was a civil matter turned into a false arrest by liars that fabricated affidavits. If you could care less then don't read about it. God Bless America, and the liars within MDPD. Free open site to come and post as we please. Just like you.

Unregistered
    I don't want to re-hash this. It's non productive. You have your views and are entitled to them. My point is you guys come one here every so often with the same stuff. We all know your feelings towards those involved. Let it play out in court and that be that. If I wanted to instigate something I could always bring up he fact that your department fired three of the four of you and you still haven't gotten your job back. Guess there is something to it after all. But again I don't want to re-hash this. Let it playlist in court not here. If I was your attorney I would insist on that.

Unregistered

Talking Wrong again

I don't want to re-hash this. It's non productive. You have your views and are entitled to them. My point is you guys come one here every so often with the same stuff. We all know your feelings towards those involved. Let it play out in court and that be that. If I wanted to instigate something I could always bring up he fact that your department fired three of the four of you and you still haven't gotten your job back. Guess there is something to it after all. But again I don't want to re-hash this. Let it playlist in court not here. If I was your attorney I would insist on that.
    I agree we will let it play out in court. But ONCE AGAIN you should fact check. Your wrong. The department DID NOT FIRE ANYONE of THE GBPD OFFICERS. In fact the Town is on the side of the Officers right now. This false arrest came to happen because of false arrest and fabricated arrest affidavits ALL for a favor/ as well as other things, for Tammy Valdés of whom she holds many things over on one of your MDPD officers head. (Loyal head). Bad mistake on his part. The Town NEVER CLAIMED TO BE A VICTIM, NOR DID THEY ACCEPT ANY MONEY THAT THE FABRICATED AFFIDAVITS REPORTED. I know it hard to understand or accept that one or more of your guys are criminals themselves. We all know that MDPD is cream of the crop. (Well once was) These are criminals,true criminals that abuse the power of the badge. All the honest Men and Women of MDPD should be ashamed that these criminals wear one of your uniforms and would do this to someone. Time will catch up with them. Your own department and the SAO know who the true MDPD liars, and the real thieves are. I apologize to you on my last post for the unprofessional way I posted on my last post.

Unregistered
    Listen it's all good. Just let it play in court not here. I won't slam my own guys. I was not there and not part of this investigation. It just gets old when you guys come in here just to stir things up. We have enough issues to last us a while. Your issue needs to be settle in court not in here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast