Thread: .

Unregistered

Good morning ladies and gents of the SMPD. Before i contiue, i would like to ask anyone who hates how the department is being run or is disgruntled to not answer, i already know the politics in a department, thank you.

With that being said, i would like to know if any of you can shed some light on how quickly the process can be with you guys, will there be any possibility if chosen for a position, reserve or full-time, that can be done before the year ends?? I dont have any history, i am clean, just looking to provide for my family with a stable income.

Thank you for your consideration.

#GodBless #StaySafe

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Good morning ladies and gents of the SMPD. Before i contiue, i would like to ask anyone who hates how the department is being run or is disgruntled to not answer, i already know the politics in a department, thank you.

With that being said, i would like to know if any of you can shed some light on how quickly the process can be with you guys, will there be any possibility if chosen for a position, reserve or full-time, that can be done before the year ends?? I dont have any history, i am clean, just looking to provide for my family with a stable income.

Thank you for your consideration.

#GodBless #StaySafe

Anyone......??

Unregistered
    The process can be slow. There is the possibility of being hired by the end of the year.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The process can be slow. There is the possibility of being hired by the end of the year.

Thanks for the info.
    Thats what i am hoping for.

Be safe.