I am the Greatest! - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    LOL, I remember the he-she you used to mess with in the north end! Had a thing for chocolate I guess. Is it true you rather have that chocolate melt in your mouth, not wasted on your hand?? Come on little man, it's not like I'm giving away any big secret here. All the folks from 10 and 20 sectors, the ones you worked with years ago (those you didn't **** over) knew you had a thing or two going with some of those chicks with ****. Hey it's cool Ron. I know don't ask don't tell. I'm not passing any judgement here. Just letting you know that WE knew about this for years. Specking of homeless, drunks and prostitutes. When is the last time. You yourself, made a felony arrest. Something like 1989? Ron as your friend (guess who) You should listen to the several that on here and in person advice. RETIRE! Go out with some grace. You way pass being able to, honestly do any police work. You been a PSA commander for so long your forgot what police work is.
    Your crew carriers you. You ride the coat tail of others. Your comstat presentation are a joke. Lowest crime rate in the history? Really. That's in itself show your out of touch. Yes if you have your peeps take burglary report, only to change it to a pretty theft. Sure it looks like your doing something, felonies are down. Have them arrest a few drunks and ho's. Chances are good they have a warrant or a crack pipe in or around their person, you can have placed on them. Yep Ron your talking a bite out of crime McDuffis. Now I really want to see you as D/C so you can pass off to us your greatness on how to reduce crime. Serve this community better. You inspire me with wisdom Ron. It's do as I say not as I do or done! Your are a true leader! One I would follow out the door, when you turned around to finish what you were saying. I be gone. Damn where do he go Joe, where did he go.
    Jealous idiot... I have you narrowed down to 4 people. I made more arrests at NW 6 ave and 73 street then you ever made in your pitiful joke of a career. Even Task Force asked me how can I be so great? I would take a rope and climb down from I-95 right into their door hole. I made 50 arrests one might by myself.... I once hung on the back of a freight train and snuck in right under the nose of their look outs .

You have no idea how great I was. To this day, my name still brings fear in the area.

Unregistered
    Jealous idiot... I have you narrowed down to 4 people. I made more arrests at NW 6 ave and 73 street then you ever made in your pitiful joke of a career. Even Task Force asked me how can I be so great? I would take a rope and climb down from I-95 right into their door hole. I made 50 arrests one might by myself.... I once hung on the back of a freight train and snuck in right under the nose of their look outs .

You have no idea how great I was. To this day, my name still brings fear in the area.
    Sir , You taught Task Force?

Unregistered

Welcome to Ron's version of fantasy "Miami style" island. Your daily uptakes on the web. Correction hourly! Ron, you never made 50 arrest in a whole year, let alone one night. Funny you should mention that area. Bring back some funny mental pictures. We all hope to have forgotten. See it was just over a block away you used to meet your special friends or take your special friends. A little alley just off 71st under I-95. Hey good for me my fan base is growing. I'm up to 4. Party time! See Ron I wouldn't say what I feel towards you. Makes me a jealous idiot! Not by a long shot. You have your career and stories ( that's all just stories). Well I have mine. Now I haven't gone up in rank like you did. I'm ok with that. At least I still have my soul. If patrol is in my future, so be it. One BIG different Ron between you and I. I can walk away from this career anytime. I have a little more time in then you. You can't! This is all you got and all you know. Your only real hold on anything. A quest for power, respect. Sure I be yesterday news too. Once I leave. I can sit at home grow fat and bald.
    Well the going bald part is winning out already. Yet I can leave. Honestly I have been kicking this around. No drop for me, I was already told that. So maybe I will sell my home. Move back up north. Spend some time with family I haven't seen in a real long time. Enjoy a winter or two with snow. You do know what that is right? Well Ron this has been fun, but got work to do. Shit, sorry I didn't mean to rub you nose in it. Some work, you don't or haven't for awhile. See ya on your reply. A real BIG CLUE HERE AS TO WHOM I MIGHT BE! Signed The Dago!

Unregistered
    Welcome to Ron's version of fantasy "Miami style" island. Your daily uptakes on the web. Correction hourly! Ron, you never made 50 arrest in a whole year, let alone one night. Funny you should mention that area. Bring back some funny mental pictures. We all hope to have forgotten. See it was just over a block away you used to meet your special friends or take your special friends. A little alley just off 71st under I-95. Hey good for me my fan base is growing. I'm up to 4. Party time! See Ron I wouldn't say what I feel towards you. Makes me a jealous idiot! Not by a long shot. You have your career and stories ( that's all just stories). Well I have mine. Now I haven't gone up in rank like you did. I'm ok with that. At least I still have my soul. If patrol is in my future, so be it. One BIG different Ron between you and I. I can walk away from this career anytime. I have a little more time in then you. You can't! This is all you got and all you know. Your only real hold on anything. A quest for power, respect. Sure I be yesterday news too. Once I leave. I can sit at home grow fat and bald.
    Well the going bald part is winning out already. Yet I can leave. Honestly I have been kicking this around. No drop for me, I was already told that. So maybe I will sell my home. Move back up north. Spend some time with family I haven't seen in a real long time. Enjoy a winter or two with snow. You do know what that is right? Well Ron this has been fun, but got work to do. Shit, sorry I didn't mean to rub you nose in it. Some work, you don't or haven't for awhile. See ya on your reply. A real BIG CLUE HERE AS TO WHOM I MIGHT BE! Signed The Dago!
    Gato, you're the Wet Wanderer?

Unregistered
    Gato, you're the Wet Wanderer?
    Ding, ding, ding your wrong! Again. Ron how could I be the wet wanderer when you signed in on a post as the wet wanderer? I never been on a boat with you, fishing or otherwise. Our history goes way back before that. Think about it, you claim to be smart. Show us a little of those smarts you claim to have. Think Ron, I know it's eating away at you. I have ears in and around the department too. Surprise! I must say you do make our day sunshine. This is driving you nuts! Ok little more help. THINK! Not to hard we don't want to fry you already swollen head. Who do you see a lot that always a couple of use together and you see these ****ed up smiles on our faces, when you happen to draw near? You got to be asking yourself are these guys simpletons or are they up to something? THINK! You saw me and one of my Sgt. the other day.

Unregistered
    Ding, ding, ding your wrong! Again. Ron how could I be the wet wanderer when you signed in on a post as the wet wanderer? I never been on a boat with you, fishing or otherwise. Our history goes way back before that. Think about it, you claim to be smart. Show us a little of those smarts you claim to have. Think Ron, I know it's eating away at you. I have ears in and around the department too. Surprise! I must say you do make our day sunshine. This is driving you nuts! Ok little more help. THINK! Not to hard we don't want to fry you already swollen head. Who do you see a lot that always a couple of use together and you see these ****ed up smiles on our faces, when you happen to draw near? You got to be asking yourself are these guys simpletons or are they up to something? THINK! You saw me and one of my Sgt. the other day.
    I hope this ain't one of my very jealous fellow staff members that can only dream of elevating to my greatness. Perhaps an ally of the old school who I pushed out.

Unregistered
    I hope this ain't one of my very jealous fellow staff members that can only dream of elevating to my greatness. Perhaps an ally of the old school who I pushed out.
    Ronald, I honestly don't think anyone here or gone has ever been jealous of you. Now that you mention it. You have pushed a few out. I'm not one of them. A staff member. Ouch your getting close. Now all you have to do is put the puzzle together, then you will have me. Yet as of right now. I do out rank you just a little. Woo big clue! Now if you get to be D/C. Then of course you'll out rank me and then you can plot till your little heart desire's to knock me down to my last civil service rank or force me to retire. Either is find. If I see it coming I'll retire. Just so you can't dance and sign. However, now I have been wrong before, I still don't see you as D/C. Many things can happen between now and what was it Jan? The chief if he's still around will owe a favor to one at City Hall and bang not you or maybe ( a big maybe) this current chief retires and the new one appointed looks and said damn no way a commander with NO real command experience. Can be ready or able to handle this high level position. Me included. I have no desire's or dreams to be D/C. Just remember Ronald, your fan base is shrinking. They are MANY that has learned the real you and the truth behind the scene's comments and action. Let see there is me of course (bigger clue) McQueen, The Muslim, Willie B. Smith, The current D/C, one of the other A/C. Who just came around from you favorite place I.A. He has a far better chance of getting D/C then you. Which in truth he should get! Especially over you. Can't forget a few of the commanders too. You run down EVERY CHANCE you get. If you think someone is listening. Ron you come across to our face as everyone's pal and friend, yet to me you run Louis down and the Muslim, both commanders in the north and that dummy in downtown
    ( I do agree with you on that one, only that one) I'm sure to others you done the same to poor little old me. Yet I'm a big boy and I'll get over it. Just like you should and give it up. YOUR NOT READY OR ABLE TO CORRECTLY HANDLE THE D/C POSITION. See ya on your reply their big buddy! Oh and have a nice day

Unregistered
    Ronald, I honestly don't think anyone here or gone has ever been jealous of you. Now that you mention it. You have pushed a few out. I'm not one of them. A staff member. Ouch your getting close. Now all you have to do is put the puzzle together, then you will have me. Yet as of right now. I do out rank you just a little. Woo big clue! Now if you get to be D/C. Then of course you'll out rank me and then you can plot till your little heart desire's to knock me down to my last civil service rank or force me to retire. Either is find. If I see it coming I'll retire. Just so you can't dance and sign. However, now I have been wrong before, I still don't see you as D/C. Many things can happen between now and what was it Jan? The chief if he's still around will owe a favor to one at City Hall and bang not you or maybe ( a big maybe) this current chief retires and the new one appointed looks and said damn no way a commander with NO real command experience. Can be ready or able to handle this high level position. Me included. I have no desire's or dreams to be D/C. Just remember Ronald, your fan base is shrinking. They are MANY that has learned the real you and the truth behind the scene's comments and action. Let see there is me of course (bigger clue) McQueen, The Muslim, Willie B. Smith, The current D/C, one of the other A/C. Who just came around from you favorite place I.A. He has a far better chance of getting D/C then you. Which in truth he should get! Especially over you. Can't forget a few of the commanders too. You run down EVERY CHANCE you get. If you think someone is listening. Ron you come across to our face as everyone's pal and friend, yet to me you run Louis down and the Muslim, both commanders in the north and that dummy in downtown
    ( I do agree with you on that one, only that one) I'm sure to others you done the same to poor little old me. Yet I'm a big boy and I'll get over it. Just like you should and give it up. YOUR NOT READY OR ABLE TO CORRECTLY HANDLE THE D/C POSITION. See ya on your reply their big buddy! Oh and have a nice day
    Listen to me and listen closely. I am Elliot Ness. I am untouchable! So you are a major . That's funny. I have had a hand in getting every major promoted. So you owe me. You owe me big time. I will find out who you are. The one who sneers at me in Comstat. The one who snickers when I am called upon during the staff meetings. Just remind I made you who you are.

Unregistered
    Listen to me and listen closely. I am Elliot Ness. I am untouchable! So you are a major . That's funny. I have had a hand in getting every major promoted. So you owe me. You owe me big time. I will find out who you are. The one who sneers at me in Comstat. The one who snickers when I am called upon during the staff meetings. Just remind I made you who you are.
    In your dreams you made me. Little man. You may of had a hand in one major's becoming one. We still don't believe that. Why you ask? Simple, you are dying to raise above the community relation position you currently do have. You want all to believe you stepped aside so Framer could get the rank. Ron, you may have a few fooled. Not no where's near as many as you think. According to YOU 9-10 years ago you were offered the D/C slot. Yet you said you turned it down, again for another. Dude you can't stand Louis. Never had, you undermine him every chance you get. Yet play along cause in truth YOU HAVE NO CHOICE. Son let me make is more clear for you! I don't care if you get D/C. Never had and never will. The main reason you are NOT ready for that high on the totem pole. The new A/C that came from I/A will get it, if it really opens in Jan. Louis and I may have our different' once and awhile. Yet I like to see him stay, just so you can cry in your milk in the morning. So Ron pound your chest all you want. Still doesn't impress me. Ok let switch around your thinking here for a moment. If as you say you had a hand in EVERYONE becoming a major cause of you. I guess it's FAIR to say you had a hand in McQueen demotions? Interesting isn't it. I never had a problem with McQueen. I knew who or what he was and where he was coming from. I knew what to expect. You claim McQueen is a racist. We all heard you, so don't back peddle now. News flash Ron, everyone here is some sort of racist. Another interesting point. Captains! Their the top of the civil service food chain. Best rank in the whole department. Why, your not appointed. Yet you claimed once you were going to be the next captain. Yet when they were appointed by test. You claimed again to step aside for another. Ron, Their are times I like and admire you. Really I do. Yet your conceit and know it all attitude and acting like I and everyone else on staff OWES you. We don't owe you shit! We try to respect the position you have. Yet you make it hard.
    So stand up in comstat and tell everyone your sorry for being a Richard. Ok squid.

Unregistered
    In your dreams you made me. Little man. You may of had a hand in one major's becoming one. We still don't believe that. Why you ask? Simple, you are dying to raise above the community relation position you currently do have. You want all to believe you stepped aside so Framer could get the rank. Ron, you may have a few fooled. Not no where's near as many as you think. According to YOU 9-10 years ago you were offered the D/C slot. Yet you said you turned it down, again for another. Dude you can't stand Louis. Never had, you undermine him every chance you get. Yet play along cause in truth YOU HAVE NO CHOICE. Son let me make is more clear for you! I don't care if you get D/C. Never had and never will. The main reason you are NOT ready for that high on the totem pole. The new A/C that came from I/A will get it, if it really opens in Jan. Louis and I may have our different' once and awhile. Yet I like to see him stay, just so you can cry in your milk in the morning. So Ron pound your chest all you want. Still doesn't impress me. Ok let switch around your thinking here for a moment. If as you say you had a hand in EVERYONE becoming a major cause of you. I guess it's FAIR to say you had a hand in McQueen demotions? Interesting isn't it. I never had a problem with McQueen. I knew who or what he was and where he was coming from. I knew what to expect. You claim McQueen is a racist. We all heard you, so don't back peddle now. News flash Ron, everyone here is some sort of racist. Another interesting point. Captains! Their the top of the civil service food chain. Best rank in the whole department. Why, your not appointed. Yet you claimed once you were going to be the next captain. Yet when they were appointed by test. You claimed again to step aside for another. Ron, Their are times I like and admire you. Really I do. Yet your conceit and know it all attitude and acting like I and everyone else on staff OWES you. We don't owe you shit! We try to respect the position you have. Yet you make it hard.
    So stand up in comstat and tell everyone your sorry for being a Richard. Ok squid.
    If I wanted to be a captain, I would have worked for Royal Caribbean. Then I would shake your hand during the Captain's dinner, and have you locked in the brig. Bring your wife. Woooooohoooooo

Captain THIS! I am BIG time!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast