I am the Greatest!
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

The New DC

I am the Greatest!

Lowest crime rates ever.

Unregistered
    I guess being a cook. Had prepared you for this. Your a master at cooking stats.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I guess being a cook. Had prepared you for this. Your a master at cooking stats.
    Hey sitzbath, ATTENHUT!

they call me "N".... That is EN..... As in Elliot Ness. As in Untouchable. STAND DOWN TSINGDAO.

Unregistered
    Hey douche shouldn't you be like working? Instead, I don't know coming on here every hour. Gee Ron are you in need of a friend right now? need a hug? I'll give you neither. Your a talking, walking waste of humanity. A man past his prime, if you ever had a time like that. A man in so much need to be accepted, prove he's the best that you will and have stepped on anyone to get ahead or noticed. Ron do us all a solid a retire already. Damn all your doing to stopping another who should have the job you got now or the one your going to get from getting ahead. You act like your every man's hero, that you are the man with the answers. Yet you as stupid as the day is long. You think and act like the world revolves around you. Well it doesn't. Neither does the department! So pothopper, quit and go open a deli. The way you carry on over your great cooking career in the Navy. This should be your calling. Police work sure wasn't. Bye now.

Unregistered
    **** you loser. I'm the greatest. I **** with the homeless, drunks, and prostitutes

Unregistered
    Where are the greatest retired cops now? what are they doing?

Unregistered
    Where are the greatest retired cops now? what are they doing?
    I am not retiring anytime soon until i can lean out of my 4th floor veranda and greet all my loyal subjects.

And that is how I need be treated...as their king... Their royal majesty.

Unregistered
    I am not retiring anytime soon until i can lean out of my 4th floor veranda and greet all my loyal subjects.

And that is how I need be treated...as their king... Their royal majesty.
    Sorry mother ****er your in the drop no matter what you do... You are done.

Unregistered
    Sorry mother ****er your in the drop no matter what you do... You are done.
    Not according to my uncles and grand dad. Get with the program. Even my step- brother, the previous DC knows this. It is not a widely held Masonic secret though I have been known as Lababiff. My leadership is sought after. There are many loopholes that you cannot imagine. This submarine cook is taking this boat down. 30* angle, weapons on ready switch, torpedo tubes flooded. On my mark....

Unregistered
    **** you loser. I'm the greatest. I **** with the homeless, drunks, and prostitutes
    LOL, I remember the he-she you used to mess with in the north end! Had a thing for chocolate I guess. Is it true you rather have that chocolate melt in your mouth, not wasted on your hand?? Come on little man, it's not like I'm giving away any big secret here. All the folks from 10 and 20 sectors, the ones you worked with years ago (those you didn't **** over) knew you had a thing or two going with some of those chicks with ****. Hey it's cool Ron. I know don't ask don't tell. I'm not passing any judgement here. Just letting you know that WE knew about this for years. Specking of homeless, drunks and prostitutes. When is the last time. You yourself, made a felony arrest. Something like 1989? Ron as your friend (guess who) You should listen to the several that on here and in person advice. RETIRE! Go out with some grace. You way pass being able to, honestly do any police work. You been a PSA commander for so long your forgot what police work is.
    Your crew carriers you. You ride the coat tail of others. Your comstat presentation are a joke. Lowest crime rate in the history? Really. That's in itself show your out of touch. Yes if you have your peeps take burglary report, only to change it to a pretty theft. Sure it looks like your doing something, felonies are down. Have them arrest a few drunks and ho's. Chances are good they have a warrant or a crack pipe in or around their person, you can have placed on them. Yep Ron your talking a bite out of crime McDuffis. Now I really want to see you as D/C so you can pass off to us your greatness on how to reduce crime. Serve this community better. You inspire me with wisdom Ron. It's do as I say not as I do or done! Your are a true leader! One I would follow out the door, when you turned around to finish what you were saying. I be gone. Damn where do he go Joe, where did he go.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast