I am the Greatest! - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Now, now the both of you need to put it back in your pants and give it a rest. You can't win an argument with the Lube. He's the master at deflection. Anyone with a half of brain, should know this and if you don't then well it does say something about you too. You need to understand almost all of the staff are not picked on experience, education and most of all leadership. Lube has only gotten as far as he has, cause of friendship with some at city hall. More then likely you too. Having city hall pick anyone for a staff position is beyond a joke. That's why this place is so damn screwed up. The lube is like that little kid everyone grew up with that has to let everyone know what he's done or did. Cause what he has done doesn't really amount to shit. I do to a point like watching or reading you two going back-n-forward over real dumb crap.
    Makes the day interesting. Now in Lubes favor, not that I taking sides, he the only one here that I know of or ever heard of getting all the appointments everywhere. Yet when the time comes he has an excuse as to why again and again he didn't get what he claim was all his. Now my take on all this. No staff member should get a extension on his or her drop. Your 25 or 30 are in your out. Simple as that. Now you 2 want to know who the greatest is? Easiest answer I ever came up with. The one's that do their job, everyday, without needing a pat on the back, the same one's that will back any officer up. Doesn't need or feel they have to impress any that work here. Lube that certainly is not you! Now the 2 of you have a drink together or not but chill the hell out! please...

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Now, now the both of you need to put it back in your pants and give it a rest. You can't win an argument with the Lube. He's the master at deflection. Anyone with a half of brain, should know this and if you don't then well it does say something about you too. You need to understand almost all of the staff are not picked on experience, education and most of all leadership. Lube has only gotten as far as he has, cause of friendship with some at city hall. More then likely you too. Having city hall pick anyone for a staff position is beyond a joke. That's why this place is so damn screwed up. The lube is like that little kid everyone grew up with that has to let everyone know what he's done or did. Cause what he has done doesn't really amount to shit. I do to a point like watching or reading you two going back-n-forward over real dumb crap.
    Makes the day interesting. Now in Lubes favor, not that I taking sides, he the only one here that I know of or ever heard of getting all the appointments everywhere. Yet when the time comes he has an excuse as to why again and again he didn't get what he claim was all his. Now my take on all this. No staff member should get a extension on his or her drop. Your 25 or 30 are in your out. Simple as that. Now you 2 want to know who the greatest is? Easiest answer I ever came up with. The one's that do their job, everyday, without needing a pat on the back, the same one's that will back any officer up. Doesn't need or feel they have to impress any that work here. Lube that certainly is not you! Now the 2 of you have a drink together or not but chill the hell out! please...
    Look I have no dog in this fight but the truth of the matter is that a lot of staff members are trying to sabotoge Ron's power move . To be fair however, he has been taking a Trump approach trying to steamroll everyone while dropping names.

You are probably right. They need to find some unity and break bread since they all work for the betterment of this agency. Great post brother.

Unregistered
    Look I have no dog in this fight but the truth of the matter is that a lot of staff members are trying to sabotoge Ron's power move . To be fair however, he has been taking a Trump approach trying to steamroll everyone while dropping names.

You are probably right. They need to find some unity and break bread since they all work for the betterment of this agency. Great post brother.
    No Trump had taken a page out of MY book! Get it right. No one here can hold a ore to by greatness. Surely you or any of these, so called officers we have employed today. Can't touch what I've done and where I'm going. Yes, it will bring out the keyboard warriors. That's all you are! Go ahead laugh, play your silly games on here. Come January, if not sooner I will have the last so called last laugh! As my once childhood friend M.C. Hammer has said you can't touch this! Oh you better pick a dog for this fight and pick wisely.

Unregistered
    No Trump had taken a page out of MY book! Get it right. No one here can hold a ore to by greatness. Surely you or any of these, so called officers we have employed today. Can't touch what I've done and where I'm going. Yes, it will bring out the keyboard warriors. That's all you are! Go ahead laugh, play your silly games on here. Come January, if not sooner I will have the last so called last laugh! As my once childhood friend M.C. Hammer has said you can't touch this! Oh you better pick a dog for this fight and pick wisely.
    Damn Ron you are unbelievable. Even this is a new low for you. So what dog should we pick? You? Na even Louis is a better choice then you. It's not like we have a lot to work with in choosing a D/C. At least he has done the job, while all you have done is drop names, tell of your greatness. That no one here really believes or that you can prove to anyone but yourself.

Unregistered
    Hate to burst your bubble but WE have no say as officers who get an appointment to what and when. The folks at City Hall have run this department for awhile now. You can tell by how screwed up it's been. City Hall cares for only 1 thing REELECTION! Not it's employee's, most of the tax payers. The only fix now for this place is for the DOJ to step in and gut it, from the top, down. Yet it won't happen. We been under the DOJ microscope sine the River case and yet not once have they really done anything. The only City I know of anywhere that the DOJ did finally step in and had the department and city do specific things was Cleveland, Ohio. The city cried cause the cost of the fixes over a 3 years period is over 14 million dollars.
    Yet is was needed to be done and they weren't as bad as this place. Yet here we are the same as we been for years!

Unregistered
    Hate to burst your bubble but WE have no say as officers who get an appointment to what and when. The folks at City Hall have run this department for awhile now. You can tell by how screwed up it's been. City Hall cares for only 1 thing REELECTION! Not it's employee's, most of the tax payers. The only fix now for this place is for the DOJ to step in and gut it, from the top, down. Yet it won't happen. We been under the DOJ microscope sine the River case and yet not once have they really done anything. The only City I know of anywhere that the DOJ did finally step in and had the department and city do specific things was Cleveland, Ohio. The city cried cause the cost of the fixes over a 3 years period is over 14 million dollars.
    Yet is was needed to be done and they weren't as bad as this place. Yet here we are the same as we been for years!
    Leave the DOJ out of here. Promises have been made to me. I am going places. Favors are collected. Capishe? My waterbed was installed and filmed this weekend. They went me here 40 hours a week it will be with a 60 inch plasma tv, a waterbed, and a well stocked wet bar with Blue Label.

Unregistered
    Leave the DOJ out of here. Promises have been made to me. I am going places. Favors are collected. Capishe? My waterbed was installed and filmed this weekend. They went me here 40 hours a week it will be with a 60 inch plasma tv, a waterbed, and a well stocked wet bar with Blue Label.
    Your funny. NOT! The DOJ needs to come here and if you don't see or understand it RONALD, then you are a real part of the problem we have here. Fixing this place is beyond your capabilities. You proven over time, to just go with the flow and do NOTHING! A few have their dreams on you, if you make D/C, cause maybe just maybe you could change some things around here. Yet we know that any appointed position. Will do as told so they can keep their position. Your no different.
    Ron, sometimes your an alright guy (not often), guys you known for years, that are good cops get nothing, cause of their race or whom they choose to remain friends with. Yet you peeps in staff run rough shot, over those that have a lot of experience and want to make a different but can't. Cause they get screwed over by the F&F plans and yes you too RONALD!
    You all act and talk a good game. Yet nothing changes. Why is that?

Unregistered
    You are the greatest ?! Who are you? MALUBEMED ALI?

Unregistered
    MC Hanmer is a has-been.

Unregistered
    MC Hanmer is a has-been.
    Hey, just like the RONALD!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast