Incompetent PBA - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Incompetent PBA

Unregistered

FU

Wait till they declare financial urgency again. I'll come back here and say told you so.. it will be Bober s last act before running for Sues position...

Unregistered
    First off you are a typical BSO deputy who will continue to get crumbs from the county. Second you should read the law that was passed with financial urgency. The law does not allow them to go to financial urgency unless they us all funds available included CRA money. Last time i checked our CRA beach and Downtown had over 75 million and we had a reserve of almost 50 million. BSO deputies will get nothing on this contract but an increase in heath care and no raise oh by the way enjoy that new great FRS pension 30 years or age 60 what a joke oh ya no more drop to forgot. I will stick with hollywood and the contract and raises we got. Deputy why don't you check with the guys that left to go to BSO from us that are begging to come back. Deputy go back to your own page and whine about new cars and that you have to pay to take your car home when you live in palm beach. I can't wait to see IUPA get this great contract but i won't hold my breath.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    First off you are a typical BSO deputy who will continue to get crumbs from the county. Second you should read the law that was passed with financial urgency. The law does not allow them to go to financial urgency unless they us all funds available included CRA money. Last time i checked our CRA beach and Downtown had over 75 million and we had a reserve of almost 50 million. BSO deputies will get nothing on this contract but an increase in heath care and no raise oh by the way enjoy that new great FRS pension 30 years or age 60 what a joke oh ya no more drop to forgot. I will stick with hollywood and the contract and raises we got. Deputy why don't you check with the guys that left to go to BSO from us that are begging to come back. Deputy go back to your own page and whine about new cars and that you have to pay to take your car home when you live in palm beach. I can't wait to see IUPA get this great contract but i won't hold my breath.
    It's no wonder you have Marano leading the blind. You guys are really that naive. The city had money/funds and they declared financial urgency two years in a row, and that law/ruling was in place. The Chiles test. The city did not meet all of the prongs and yet they still declared FU.... So grow a set "YA" and look outside the box...

Unregistered
    The law placed into effect in 2014 financial urgency was declared in 2011. Typical BSO response with no research or knowledge of the subject and even after my pay cut i still made more then BSO deputies who by the way are lowest paid in the county and have the worst moral due to your sheriff. Go back to your own page and cry deputy.

Unregistered

Bso

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The law placed into effect in 2014 financial urgency was declared in 2011. Typical BSO response with no research or knowledge of the subject and even after my pay cut i still made more then BSO deputies who by the way are lowest paid in the county and have the worst moral due to your sheriff. Go back to your own page and cry deputy.
    Half of Hollywood PD. Would not qualify to work at BSO

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12