Just a question. - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    BSO - tops out higher. Bocca makes 34% more. Bal harbor makes 11% more. These numbers are with out extra details. You are an ignorant doushe bag.
    Keep in mind Boca is not easy to get in, their standards are very high, there's one black captain in the command staff, also their pension plan is entirely different so you have to add that in.

Unregistered

the cry babies

i bet you anything the people complaining here are the guys that got in the dept because of a hook up or have never worked for another dept. If you really think you have it so bad here you should really go try working for a dept that you would start at 40k and you have to buy all of your own equipment. Cherish what you Have before its taken from you and you working for a security place. A0

Unregistered
    i bet you anything the people complaining here are the guys that got in the dept because of a hook up or have never worked for another dept. If you really think you have it so bad here you should really go try working for a dept that you would start at 40k and you have to buy all of your own equipment. Cherish what you Have before its taken from you and you working for a security place. A0
    Thanks wackenhut

Unregistered
    I believe above poster, also the general hiring practices with the City of Miami Beach there seems to be a lot of Neopotism. There were complaints about Emergency Management hiring friends and if you go to Indeed reviews former Miami Beach employees complained about Human Resources, if you get a chance look at some of the reviews. The recent scandal with the Finance Department, that's my point.......

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234