Alfonso mental health
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Alfonso mental health

Proven fact the man suffers from the Napoleon Complex. That's A peronality disorder that consists of power trips and false machismo to make up for his short height and feelings of inferiority. That combined with low testosterone and balls makes him a ***** of a man. Usally that gets passed on to his ***** kids. I wonder who ****s his wife cause you know his never home. Has anyone ever heard or seen this man struggling with a subject?

Yes, I once saw him trying to get a can of beer and a crack pipe from a suspects hand. He couldn't so he called for a 3-15
    What a *****!

Unregistered
    I saw him planting a pipe on a homeless guy last week. When he saw my reaction that I didn't play that game he told me to clear. That is some ****ed up shit that man is doing.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Proven fact the man suffers from the Napoleon Complex. That's A peronality disorder that consists of power trips and false machismo to make up for his short height and feelings of inferiority. That combined with low testosterone and balls makes him a ***** of a man. Usally that gets passed on to his ***** kids. I wonder who ****s his wife cause you know his never home. Has anyone ever heard or seen this man struggling with a subject?

Yes, I once saw him trying to get a can of beer and a crack pipe from a suspects hand. He couldn't so he called for a 3-15
    What a *****!
    You guys in downtown need to get to work and stop the attacks on this hardworking man. You guys have been getting a free ride for a longgggg time. Now get to work.

Unregistered
    Yes don't worry guys nothing last forever. He will be gone by October of next year with the new chief if not his drop will be over sept 2017. The end is near. After that he will be treated as a nobody ass with no respect pretty much how he is treated now. His son and sister will be back in patrol trust me on that.

Unregistered
    After that loser retires his going to be walking around trying to act nice..

Unregistered

Lazy slugs

The losers are you lazy slugs. City Hall has mandated that DT be cleansed of the lowlifes. Are you blind? Do you not see the const. boom in DT?

You can only dream of being able to afford one of these new condos.
    The citizens that can demand that DT be a safe area.

So get off the Internet and perform your job, you worthless slug.

Unregistered
    The losers are you lazy slugs. City Hall has mandated that DT be cleansed of the lowlifes. Are you blind? Do you not see the const. boom in DT?

You can only dream of being able to afford one of these new condos.
    The citizens that can demand that DT be a safe area.

So get off the Internet and perform your job, you worthless slug.
    Really I see more homeless in downtown then ever. Macy's and the MRC at night is disgusting. 6 street is a mess Miami ave is a dump with homeless. I can't wait till the commissioners see all of this shit. Your the man Alfonso

Unregistered
    Really I see more homeless in downtown then ever. Macy's and the MRC at night is disgusting. 6 street is a mess Miami ave is a dump with homeless. I can't wait till the commissioners see all of this shit. Your the man Alfonso
    That's 100% true !!

Unregistered
    Alfonso go home and see what your wife is doing. She's hiding that pipe.

Unregistered
    Alfonso go home and see what your wife is doing. She's hiding that pipe.
    Must be difficult accepting your wife is ****ing another man in a cheap motel.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast