Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    ****ing loser that can't get it up.
    He can... only problem is that it's
    to short.

Unregistered
    Proven fact the man suffers from the Napoleon Complex. That's A peronality disorder that consists of power trips and false machismo to make up for his short height and feelings of inferiority. That combined with low testosterone and balls makes him a ***** of a man. Usally that gets passed on to his ***** kids. I wonder who ****s his wife cause you know his never home. Has anyone ever heard or seen this man struggling with a subject?

Yes, I once saw him trying to get a can of beer and a crack pipe from a suspects hand. He couldn't so he called for a 3-15
    What a *****!
    *****! You are such a **** head

Unregistered
    You guys in downtown need to get to work and stop the attacks on this hardworking man. You guys have been getting a free ride for a longgggg time. Now get to work.
    You think I'm going to work on Oct 31? We will see.

Unregistered
    Alfonso you a **** sucker

Unregistered
    Sapingo y cone mierda

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2387438]Sapingo y cone mierda[/QUOTE

His a **** sucker

Unregistered
    Proven fact the man suffers from the Napoleon Complex. That's A peronality disorder that consists of power trips and false machismo to make up for his short height and feelings of inferiority. That combined with low testosterone and balls makes him a ***** of a man. Usally that gets passed on to his ***** kids. I wonder who ****s his wife cause you know his never home. Has anyone ever heard or seen this man struggling with a subject?

Yes, I once saw him trying to get a can of beer and a crack pipe from a suspects hand. He couldn't so he called for a 3-15
    What a *****!
    I bet his penis is the size of a peanut.

Unregistered

Nonr

I bet his penis is the size of a peanut.
    No matter what size you think his penis is he's still a commander

Unregistered

What a *****!
    Small balls and Rod

Unregistered
    The man and his family are just a bunch of come pinga

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123