A MasTERs DEGREe - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Seems no one is happy working at APD .... cops unhappy with the way things are run.
    Cutting positions that help detectives... to hire more cops.....everyone thinks they can be chief..it's a mix of both education and street smarts not just anyone can do it.
    What you nimrods don't get is that the chief's job is a political position. Yes he is a sworn officer, but that in only to help him acquiesce to the political mandates. He/she sits a different table and is handed a different deck of cards. Remember, everyone works for someone else; be the City Manager (Yuck), the Mayor or the Council
    This is a politically charged city comprised of pseudo intellectual elites who feel they are above the law, but demand that is strictly enforced to others and which is being run by a dictatorial City Manager with a Napoleonic Complex.

Any questions?

Unregistered
    What you nimrods don't get is that the chief's job is a political position. Yes he is a sworn officer, but that in only to help him acquiesce to the political mandates. He/she sits a different table and is handed a different deck of cards. Remember, everyone works for someone else; be the City Manager (Yuck), the Mayor or the Council
    This is a politically charged city comprised of pseudo intellectual elites who feel they are above the law, but demand that is strictly enforced to others and which is being run by a dictatorial City Manager with a Napoleonic Complex.

Any questions?
    Yes, if you hate it so much, why do you still work here?

I love my job. Pay is good, not great, but as far as LEO work is actually way above par. The tax base here is strong, good benefits. Nice city to work in. Moderate to no crime to speak of, but enough that you can still get involved if you want. Great places to eat. The administrative staff stays out of my way, I do what I am paid to do and never get hassled.

If I hated this place, I'd have the courage to man the f**k up and leave. Life is too short to be as miserable as you sound.

You owe it to yourself to get the f**k out......please.

Unregistered
    Yes, if you hate it so much, why do you still work here?

I love my job. Pay is good, not great, but as far as LEO work is actually way above par. The tax base here is strong, good benefits. Nice city to work in. Moderate to no crime to speak of, but enough that you can still get involved if you want. Great places to eat. The administrative staff stays out of my way, I do what I am paid to do and never get hassled.

If I hated this place, I'd have the courage to man the f**k up and leave. Life is too short to be as miserable as you sound.

You owe it to yourself to get the f**k out......please.
    This has been a paid political advertising. . . . . . .
    Dude, put down the crack pipe and relax for a spell.
    I love it here and was just trying to teach the youngsters about the reality of the world.
    You wouldn't happen to be up for promotion; would you?
    Are those blisters on your knees?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by SoLongSteinie View Post
    Hes a walking clusterfu@k! Were watching you

You aren't watching anyone....just shut up, get back in your zone and do what you've been told......this is above your pay grade.

Unregistered

Yoohoo

Time to go Boo Boo and your buddy Yogy

Unregistered
    Oh, I wish I was in the land of cotton,
    Old times there are not forgotten, (Alt Original: Cinnamon seed and sandy bottom,)
    Look away, look away, look away Dixie Land.

In Dixie Land, where I was born in,
    early on one frosty mornin',
    Look away, look away, look away Dixie Land.

I wish I was in Dixie, Hooray! Hooray!
    In Dixie Land I'll take my stand
    to live and die in Dixie.
    Away, away, away down south in Dixie.
    Away, away, away down south in Dixie

Unregistered

Who Will Cover MB NOE?

Hiss Ewn Chr0Nies Haw Abandned Him. n0w SRT and CST can get the equipt they needs

Unregistered

A Great Choice for Chief

Time to make a few more changes. Start with MB

VocalMinority

Oh oh

Karma is at your doorstep. Time to go hide on your sex swing.

WatchGuard4MajorMB

Failure To Meet Objectives

Still circumventing and using his powers to do evil this individual continues to try and torpido employee moral. He back channels our new chief and attempts to attack our senior employees.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast