Deputy Nezar Hamze - Page 39
Page 39 of 67 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Good for you Ben Carson………..CAIR should lose their tax exempt status and should have to give back the 75,000 dollars they just received for the bogus hate mail claim.

Unregistered

Lightbulb Enough Hamzee! Unless...

From Hamze on CAIR’s own site-
    Nezar Hamze
    “A personal message:
    “I am very happy to be back home in South Florida, How the life has changed for us as a community over the last 30 years. South Florida has one of the most diverse Muslim communities in the United States. We have Muslims from all corners of the world that have emigrated here to make this home (Hamze, n.d.)”.

Back home from where? You forgot to put any other addresses on your BSO application. Where is all your information when you lived in South Carolina a few years ago? Hello BSO HR? Anyone? Anyone?

Hamze, N. (n.d.) Retrieved from http://www.cairflorida.org/profile?i....ZaVjPHNh.dpuf

Unregistered
    BSO HR, couldn't care less what this guys background is.

Internal affairs should have an open investigation on his application and CAIR work, but they don't.

And we all know why, Cause the Sheriff said so.

Unregistered
    You got to love a guy who walks around Disney world in shorts while he makes his wife be covered in Muslim garb from head to toe. I saw it first hand.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You got to love a guy who walks around Disney world in shorts while he makes his wife be covered in Muslim garb from head to toe. I saw it first hand.
    I hear she has sexy ankles.

Unregistered

What a total narcissist.

Broward Sheriff Office Deputy and CAIR Regional Operation Director. Open mouth, insert foot, you screwed up dumb dummy.
    Nezar Hamze, CAIR Official on Carson: 'Most Anti-American Statement I've Ever Heard'

“…people like Ben Carson, for someone as educated as him, to say such an ignorant and stupid thing is completely unacceptable and that's proof that he can't be president," CAIR Official Nezar Hamze said.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsmax-Tv/Be...#ixzz3ntJjGhsh

Ben Carson: Pro-Islam CAIR violated tax law with political attack - Oct. 4, 2015

http://www.examiner.com/article/ben-...litical-attack

“In an email sent to supporters Saturday, retired neurosurgeon and GOP presidential candidate Ben Carson said the pro-Islam advocacy group Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) violated the law when it demanded he drop out of the 2016 race for the White House. As we reported late last month, CAIR demanded Carson quit after he said he would not advocate supporting a candidate who wanted to impose a theocracy on the United States.

“The Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) held a public press conference demanding that I withdraw from the presidential race,” he said. "Here’s the catch – CAIR is a tax-exempt nonprofit, and the IRS rules explicitly prohibit such groups from intervening in political campaigns on behalf of – or in opposition to – a candidate."

"This is not the first time that CAIR has disrespected U.S. laws or America," Carson added. "It’s also been named by federal prosecutors as an unindicted co-conspirator in a criminal conspiracy to funnel money to Hamas, a terrorist organization."

"The IRS should immediately revoke CAIR’s tax-exempt status. Under the Obama administration, the IRS has systematically targeted conservative nonprofit groups for politically motivated audits and harassment," he added in a petition on his website. "The agency should now properly do its job and punish the real violators of America’s laws and regulations."”

Unregistered
    I saw that same photo, she must have been sweating like crazy.

Unregistered

Exclamation Deputy CAIR speaker fired from police dept. for terrorist ties

What a total narcissist.

BSO – Illinois got it right. Why don’t we give them a call?

“Kifah Mustapha, Muslim Appointee As Chaplain For Illinois State Police, Turned Away Following Background Check”

CHICAGO — The Illinois State Police has revoked the appointment of the agency's first Muslim chaplain, citing only information revealed during a background check. A national Muslim advocacy group" (CAIR) "Wednesday blamed the move on Islamophobia.

Kifah Mustapha, a Chicago-area imam, was appointed the agency's first Muslim chaplain in December. Community groups had praised Mustapha's appointment as a nod to the growing diversity among the agency's nearly 2,000 officers.

But within days, the appointment came under criticism from the Investigative Project on Terrorism, a Washington-based think tank.

The group alleged that Mustapha was linked to the Palestine Committee of the fundamentalist Muslim Brotherhood, a popular movement in the Muslim world that advocates the formation of Islamic governments in the Middle East. It also alleged he raised money for the Holy Land Foundation, a now-defunct Islamic charity whose founders were sentenced last year for funneling money to the Palestinian militant group Hamas. The group cited internal documents and a list of unindicted co-conspirators.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/0..._n_623541.html

PS – This guy is also an associate and role-model of (wait for it) Hasan Shibly and Deputy Hamas of CAIR Florida and has been an honorary speaker at CAIR Florida banquets/fundraisers??? Hmmmmmmmm

And yes, CAIR sued the police dept.

Unregistered
    CAIR will sue anything and everybody, if something or somebody gets in the way of their AGENDA……….

Look at the CAIR history………….

Page 39 of 67 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast