PROTEST: Anti Muslim scheduled for Monday Oct. 3, 10 :00 a.m. @ Public Safety Bldg

Unregistered

PROTEST: Anti Muslim scheduled for Monday Oct. 3, 10 :00 a.m. @ Public Safety Bldg

Its on bring family and lots of friends that think this hiring was a big mistake.

Many Leo's would love to attend, but as we have all witnessed our vindictive administration would make your career miserable.

Three high ranking BSO majors, one who has since retired but two of them who are still employed checked "NO".

Dave Holmes and Dimaggio are still currently employed.

Unregistered
    I will be attending and so will my neighbors.

Kings Point and Century Village residents also need to attend.

Dist. 10 and District 7 get the word out…………

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Its on bring family and lots of friends that think this hiring was a big mistake.

Many Leo's would love to attend, but as we have all witnessed our vindictive administration would make your career miserable.

Three high ranking BSO majors, one who has since retired but two of them who are still employed checked "NO".

Dave Holmes and Dimaggio are still currently employed.
    You sound like such a loser!!! Al Lamberti please stop posting this shit that nobody cares about.

Unregistered
    WARNING!! Check out the Facebook page of this protest organizer. He's a total whack job who also calls Marco Rubio a "degenerate," says the Pope is some kind of Muslim Communist agent destroying Catholicism, etc. Total "20"!! Stay far away.

Unregistered
    His site is #Awesome and so true! I hope he kicks DWS' A$$!