New Majors - Page 11
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: New Majors

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Theres no exam for captain and above, I can name a several that didn't move all over who got promoted. It doesn't matter how good you are, it's whether you are liked or not. There's quite a few that never moved all over the state and still got promoted anyway. So, you shut you yapper!
    This has been asked several times.... Who are all the qualified superstars that were over looked by this so called "good ol boy" administration and not promoted???? Anyone? This question just gets danced around.

It seems like some of you just talk crap for the sake of doing it.

As far as being liked or known to do a good job by the administration....be honest you would promote the same way. You would want people you trusted and knew did a good job. The current Captain pool had nothing to do with Spaulding, this was promotions or firings of past administrations that left what he had to work with.

It will work itself out, just chill and move forward.

Unregistered
    This has been asked several times.... Who are all the qualified superstars that were over looked by this so called "good ol boy" administration and not promoted???? Anyone? This question just gets danced around.

As far as being liked or known to do a good job by the administration....be honest you would promote the same way. You would want people you trusted and knew did a good job. The current Captain pool had nothing to do with Spaulding, this was promotions or firings of past administrations that left what he had to work with.

You were on the board, therefore you know who got skipped over for your buddies. So, quit asking a question that you already know the answer to. Can't blame Bush (Other colonels) anymore Soaulding is in control now. What does that mean "it will work itself out?" Oh let me guess, you'll promote a few tokens to captain, right? All the majors and above are locked up for a while except one may trickle down when Williams retires. I still say you could have promoted at least one minority to major. The ones who applied was just as qualified as your buddies! Have fun at your troop commander meetings, because that's the way it used to be back in the day anyway. An agency of over 1500 and NOT ONE SENIOR COMMANDER IN 2015! GREAT MESSAGE TO SEND!

Unregistered

Earl Brown would have made a great Troop L commander. After six shitty years, having a Major that actually cares about his troops would have been a nice change.

Unregistered
    Earl Brown would have made a great Troop L commander. After six shitty years, having a Major that actually cares about his troops would have been a nice change.
    Yep! He was running things anyway. I guess he didn't provide enough fluff (short for BS) in his interview.

Unregistered
    Yep! He was running things anyway. I guess he didn't provide enough fluff (short for BS) in his interview.
    Exactly. Do you ever hear any *****ing out of K south of Orlando? No. Because Brown doesn't have to ride his troopers to prove he's an effective leader. That's not the type of man he is. I generally have very little respect for most of our "commanders" individually; I respect the uniform and the rank on it, but not the person wearing it. This is after years of seeing the types of people who seem to float to the top here. Brown's an exception. He's a good leader and a decent man. Any Troop would have been lucky to get him as TC, although I'm sure K West Palm and Miami are glad he's staying.

Unregistered

Big Chip

You were on the board, therefore you know who got skipped over for your buddies. So, quit asking a question that you already know the answer to. Can't blame Bush (Other colonels) anymore Soaulding is in control now. What does that mean "it will work itself out?" Oh let me guess, you'll promote a few tokens to captain, right? All the majors and above are locked up for a while except one may trickle down when Williams retires. I still say you could have promoted at least one minority to major. The ones who applied was just as qualified as your buddies! Have fun at your troop commander meetings, because that's the way it used to be back in the day anyway. An agency of over 1500 and NOT ONE SENIOR COMMANDER IN 2015! GREAT MESSAGE TO SEND!
    Wow, you got some big chip on your shoulder.

I agree with others on here, you promote who you think is the best not because of a body part or skin pigment.

If only "one" minority was promoted I bet you would be still making the same noise because of that aforementioned chip.

can't we all just get along!

Unregistered
    Was the Troop L major advertised?

Unregistered
    Was the Troop L major advertised?
    Yes it was and a guy with a pass got it.

Unregistered
    Past not pass, sorry.

Unregistered

No, it was not advertised. A cuurent major took a transfer.

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast