New Majors
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: New Majors

Unregistered

New Majors

So, all you that complain about Affirmative Action, where are you? Eight new majors and they are all white males! Yep that must be Obama's fault! Unless you are a white male, don't even put in for a senior command promotion with FHP. Captain and below don't count. So don't try to make a few tokens there. Same old agency! Trooper Al Lofton rest in peace.

Unregistered
    Affirmative Action is what got us in the mess in the first place. How about promote based on ability not race.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Affirmative Action is what got us in the mess in the first place. How about promote based on ability not race.

Are you freaking kidding!!!

I agree on ability, but have you not read the posts about Harris and Dellapietra?

Its time to reward friends, Stevie Wonder saw this comming..

HELLO!!!

Unregistered
    And then create a commander position over communication centers that used to be a civilian spot? Yea, taking good care of your buddies alright !!!
    Wonder what surprises await us. Several Chiefs positions still not announced and no telling what other made-up titles will be filled with familiar names.

Unregistered

Back to first Thread please!

Ok who started this new thread with the same title, let me guess. Delapinga just could not handle the heat as usual. He had to go off and start his Race thing. This guys so arrogant and racist it pours out his nose, eyes, and ears. So I hope you all got to the media on his promotion. Just call Carmen channel 7 I just saw a segment on some fire chief with similar issues and he's ROD from the department. Come on guys expose the patrol bad habits and decisions, you Miami boys don't deserve that slap especially all who were around to suffer around those idiots. Someone should call Olga at Miami Beach and have her start the party on this guy that will surely rattle his cage.

Disregard this thread folks go back to the first one.

Unregistered
    And then create a commander position over communication centers that used to be a civilian spot? Yea, taking good care of your buddies alright !!!
    Wonder what surprises await us. Several Chiefs positions
    still not announced and no telling what other made-up titles will be filled with familiar names.

Poster is correct, stand by and watch.

Unregistered
    Promoting Harris is a big mistake all he cares about is how much money he can put in his pocket. In no time he will be shaking down schedulers for a cut of the pie, that is just the way he is.
    If you schedule 208 in troop G get ready to start cutting Harris a monthly check or he will not approve your details.
    In some places they call it extortion!
    They just gave the fox the key to the chicken coop.

Unregistered
    PLEASE tell us what mess did Affirmative Action get us in? We'll be waiting for your racist and ignorant response.

Unregistered
    So are you saying that no minorities were qualified?

Unregistered
    No, that's not what I'm saying motard.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast