who is running against Philipie Levine?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

who is running against Philipie Levine?

Who is running against the Manana attitude anti hispanic comment mayor ??? He should go help his friend hell-ary -clinton looks like she got caught doing more email fraud this week in the news. Birds of a feather fly together mira Who is running against this psycho ego manana boy.???

Unregistered
    I spoke to a city official from a different dept. Who advise me he and his have refused to do business in any store or restaurant his sign is in. It has been noticed by the store owner . Why would we spend our wages we earn in this community under that unethical influence that wants to hurt those who work for the community? . He said two store owners took them down already on Lincoln road and asked them to come back and spend money in that store like before.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I spoke to a city official from a different dept. Who advise me he and his have refused to do business in any store or restaurant his sign is in. It has been noticed by the store owner . Why would we spend our wages we earn in this community under that unethical influence that wants to hurt those who work for the community? . He said two store owners took them down already on Lincoln road and asked them to come back and spend money in that store like before.
    From the poorly written post, this "city official" and his (?) partner must be the most ethical employees of the city. I hope this person is also campaigning for collage educated police officers, so that we can write the appropriate reports for the current persons that think muscles are more useful.

Unregistered
    Oh yeah? Well I'll see how you feel when I wrap my 20 inch pythons around your pencil neck. That's right.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh yeah? Well I'll see how you feel when I wrap my 20 inch pythons around your pencil neck. That's right.
    You must be compensating for the rest of your inadequacies....

Unregistered
    Nice to see the FOP tell the Mayor that they are not endorsing him. Goes to show you how out of touch he is that he would even ask.

Unregistered
    The mayor has suck asses like Paul givung him 13. Be careful what you say around that guy.

Unregistered
    The fire dept is talking of endorsement of phil. Not the first time our family can not agree. But our family is strong and we will work together as always. We must strengthen the me too clause profoundly.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast