Commander Alfonso stays in Downtown - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sapingo! Hijo de la gran puta. Enano con la pinga chiqita.
    You got that right

Unregistered
    I just took a shit and the first thing I remember was what a piece of Shit is that commander Alfonso. " I need a unit to assist me at this location ref a homeless With a can of beer that needs to go to Jail." Like really, that's the best you can do. What about the rest of them? 5 mins later dispatcher I need a unit ref a 29. Is there any downtown unit available hello..

Unregistered

So Sad

So sad that after many years a person is able to generate so much anger and discomfort within an organization. He must feel very sad knowing that 99% of the department dislike him not only as a Police Officer but as a person. He created this after all...

Unregistered
    So sad that after many years a person is able to generate so much anger and discomfort within an organization. He must feel very sad knowing that 99% of the department dislike him not only as a Police Officer but as a person. He created this after all...
    His a sad person that has no life nor friends. He will realize one day but it will be to late.

Unregistered
    His a sad person that has no life nor friends. He will realize one day but it will be to late.
    He will die alone. Maybe two people at his funeral. Yes sir you will die one day believe it or not. Only then will your son finally realize what a **** you father was

Unregistered
    Keep ****ing with the poor homeless people. Ass o . Eventually you'll get yours

Unregistered
    He will die alone. Maybe two people at his funeral. Yes sir you will die one day believe it or not. Only then will your son finally realize what a **** you father was
    Let's see the village idiot and miserable and maybe some family

Unregistered
    Where is the ACLU? Are they following this MF harassing and planting drugs on the homeless just to make a name for himself.

Unregistered
    Crime in the downtown area is out of control

Unregistered
    Crime in the downtown area is out of control
    Excellent! That's what you get when you put a fool in command.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12