Whose in charge???? - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered

They can't

You're right. It is those losers talking that shit! I love how two faced they are. They say hi and smile at your face and want to talk to you and then turn around and talk shit behind your back. The same people did it with all the new people, ahem, fat ass bustassmante, halfass, and lonely depressed black. Hey how's Lisa doing by the way? You're a joke. You haven't done anything in your career. You're not worth calling yourself a "cop". Shove those Fort Lauderdale stories up your you know what. You got fired because you didn't produce. Ohh shocking, right, everyone knew that one. Speaking of fired, halfass, need I say more? And bustass, that dumb ass should have been fired. What a pattern right?? Bustass, the first one in Fiu history to have gotten fired. He got saved somehow, which was the dumbest move ever. He should be unemployed as a po and sitting back getting money from his family, fat ass rich boy. That's why we won't get anything done with the pba reps, one doesn't need money and the other one is his pet. By the way, I want to vote on a contract because I need the money! But those two idiots are not letting us. I'm going to the pba to let them know I want to vote and these two clowns are depriving us the chance.

All three of those wanna be cops, are useless. They will never amount to anything! Oh and best of all, they HAVE to worry about what's going on with other people rather than worry about their own lives. I'm a real cop here pu$$ies, and you'll never get to be like me because I actually work. Go smoke your cigars and weep about the dog or Lisa or something.

Unregistered

Worthless

Amen! These worthless pieces of sh!+ are the worst hater in the world and ****in low lives!!!!! Losers!!!!!

Unregistered

Concerns

There r plenty of ppl in this dept especially the two PBA reps that r more concerned with who's leavin and who's staying instead of minding their own business. How bout you leave because that's what would make the rest of us happy n worry less about others and where they plan on goin. U guys r toxic here n a waste of space....and no one likes you!!!! Just like u r fake to everyone they are fake to u. U r more concerned with the moves ppl are making in and out of the dept in stead of the fact that ur not makin any moves at all.

Unregistered

Scared

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    There r plenty of ppl in this dept especially the two PBA reps that r more concerned with who's leavin and who's staying instead of minding their own business. How bout you leave because that's what would make the rest of us happy n worry less about others and where they plan on goin. U guys r toxic here n a waste of space....and no one likes you!!!! Just like u r fake to everyone they are fake to u. U r more concerned with the moves ppl are making in and out of the dept in stead of the fact that ur not makin any moves at all.

Agree!! At least bustamante is supposedly "leaving". How much does everyone want to bet that loser won't leave. That fat a$$ is too scared and lazy to actually do work. Plus, he has to always be the topic of choice and that won't happen in the county. The idiot tasered an old ass lady in a car of all things! That loser did that so he could say oh I was the first one to use the taser blah blah. Soft a$$ bi*** you couldn't even take her hand son. You're a disgrace fat boy. Oh yea and when you withdraw your app from the county to continue to mess things up here, blame it on Casas saying he messed it all up for you blah blah. Predictable as always. Oh yea btw, if you do go to the county, where would you like to do real police work since you are mr top cop?? North side or the ridge?? Yea buddy boy, scared. Better actually learn how to fight and run if you go to the county since that taser won't do you good like it did that old lady. So just know, when you tell people I can't wait to leave, you know what we are thinking. You clown! Lmao

Unregistered

cheese headed fatty

I'll put a bet on that!!!!!!!!!! This is the biggest pathetic loser in FIU history and its funny how there are some who actually follow this pathetic ball of fat with his tiny ass shirt that doesn't even fit.. It's not cool dude, it's looks ____ as fukkkk...... Get a life little rich boy and go off to the county, maybe you decide to change your bullshit and have the opportunity to ACTUALLY become something cause here you're ****ed buddy. Por come mierda papo...

Unregistered

What!?!

Has everyone gone mad!?!?! So no one sees all the bullshit that goes on in this place!?!?!?! Baby g getting a brand new ****ing take home car, Collins getting k9, Zuny and leal getting k9, All of them have there nose so up el Chapos ass they wouldnt be able to smell a fart.

Unregistered

Lol

Gone mad??? You r so ****ing stupid!!!! I sense some jealousy!!!! You're probably one of the pathetic officers who can't ever leave this department even if they tried. First off, Morejon is the one getting k9, Leal deserveed k9 from the get go unless you wanted fat Valiente to get it!!! Get off your high horse and go do some police work you dumb ****. Stop bashing other people and mind your own business.

Unregistered

Ok

We all know baby g deserves that take home charger!!!!!! Rofl. What a joke!!!!!

Unregistered

Wow

Dude mind your own ****ing business you ****ing hater!!!! It's plain and simple, you want to succeed cut the ****ing bullshit and gossip and focus on making yourself better and do something for the organization you piece of shit. Whoever the **** gets k9 deserves it because all the candidates are great because they are not shit talkers like you and they actually have a shot!!! Unlike you!!!! As far as baby g goes, don't worry, haters will hate!!!!! No matter what, if it wasn't you, someone else would be getting it. Trust me! Keep doing your thing man, don't let these pathetic losers get to you! They're just ashamed you've accomplished more in 3 years than they have accomplished in a over 10. ***** ass come mierdas

Unregistered

Simple math

Baby g+team player+hard worker+committed+non shit talker= success

Leal/Zuny+ dedicated+ hardworking+ non shit talkers+ team players= success

Cheese head+****y+come mierda+ lazy ****+ tight shirt+ shit talker+ LEO Affairs gossiper of the year+ hater of the century= EPIC FAILURE....

Very basic math only cheese head and half **** wouldn't understand....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast