Whose in charge???? - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered

Suck it!

Go suck Alfonso's d!k pathetic maricones

Unregistered

Please leave

Quit ****ing everything up and talking shit please. Get the **** out!

Unregistered

Reality

These pu$$ys will never leave because they know deep inside they won't last a day in another department!!!!!! You'll see, they will both retire as FIU cops cause they cant do any better, pathetic losers!!!!!

Unregistered

Peace

the 2 gay pba reps along with dogless black n a few others need to go....so the dept can try to have some sort of brotherhood and peace!!!!!!!!

Unregistered

Brotherless

This place will never be a brotherhood until those 2 cox munchers are still here and the gossiping bullshit doesn't stop!!!! That is a sad reality!!!! I hope busta tazes another old lady so they can fire his ass for improper procedure. Read your use of force policy dumbass, the ONE example in the policy that says do NOT taze a person while behind the wheel of a car, is the first god damn thing you do MORON!!!!!! But yet you think you are super cop lmao!!!!!!! Pathetic!!!!!!! How he didn't get written up for this is beyond me!!!

Unregistered

I know I know

He didn't get written up cause he's the one ACTUALLY SUCKING **** LMAO when he gets in trouble he gets on all fours, begs, and apologizes like a little b!tch.. Keep doing public records request, that's about all you're good at...

Unregistered

Prr

Yea wtf is up with all the requests!?! All it's done is ****ing screw us over!!!!!!! Because of these two ****s I have to drive all the way south to come back north, it is bullshit!! Thanks you ****ing assholes!!

Unregistered

Themselves

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yea wtf is up with all the requests!?! All it's done is ****ing screw us over!!!!!!! Because of these two ****s I have to drive all the way south to come back north, it is bullshit!! Thanks you ****ing assholes!!
    Of course they have screwed us over. Those losers are all about themselves rather than for the department. Pba reps are supposed to be for us. They don't get it. I want my raise loser ass pba reps.

Unregistered

Vote

time to request a vote!!!!!! i want some money n I want it now!!!!!! Busta dnt care bout gettin money right now cuz he's got it coming out of his fat ass...but the rest of us need somethin

RetCop

Red face Move over dummies here we come looking for jobs

FROM SWEETWATER P.D. WITH LOVE......
    1. This is what Placido Diaz called professionals police officers.
    THIS IS WHAT PLACIDO DIAZ CALLED PROFESSIONALS POLICE OFFICERS.

Many years of corruption Miami Police, Kiki Berger (CUBAN CRAFTERS), Placido Diaz, Raúl Herbello, Ricardo Roque & Aquiles Carmona.

++ JOVANNY HERBELLO MY DADDY’S MAYOR HERBELLO
    If you’re even a casual reader of this blog you’ve probably seen the photo below. That’s Major Raul Herbello standing at attention waiting for lobbyist Armando “The Whopper” Gutierrez to get out of a City SUV.

Herbello, along with now retired Assistant Chief Ricardo Roque and a handful of other Miami cops were identified as hanging out at Cuban Crafters, a cigar emporium on NW 7th Street, that was at the center of allegations of wrong doing during the September 2011 hearing to fire Chief Miguel Exposito before the City Commission.

At 2:01 of the below video from that hearing, now retired Major Al Alvarez, then head of Internal Affairs, describes several buys of kilos of cocaine from a Cuban Crafter’s employee and then went on to describe an investigation that centered on Kiki Berger, one of the co-owners of Cuban Crafters, and in the process describes a cop who used to park his police SUV at Cuban Crafters, then drive around town in the owner’s Bentley, even going so far as to drive the Bentley to police headquarters and parking it in his parking spot.

That officer was none other than the same Raul Herbello pictured above.
    Jovanny Herbello is one of Herbello’s two sons that are today members of the Miami Police Department. He was hired even though he FAILED 4 LIE DETECTOR TESTS, had been charged with drug possession as well as a simple battery charge that he claimed to have no knowledge about.

You can see that although the initial investigator recommended that young Herbello not be hired, he was overruled by Assistant Chief Raul Llanes, one of the clique that makes up the Command Staff of the Miami Police Department under Chief Manny Orosa, that includes Herbello Senior. Within days, not only was young Herbello approved for hire, but his hire became a priority.

The courtesy of hiring the unqualified children of Miami Police brass
    2. ++AILEEN RODRIQUEZ DOESN’T HANDLE REJECTION WELL
    Aileen Rodriquez, the daughter of a retired Miami police officer didn’t fare well in her psychological evaluation to become an officer either.
    But, it turned out that the psychological profile was the least of her problems; and she had several problems, including a problem handling rejection when a former boyfriend didn’t want to have anything more to do with her, as described below.

This evaluation resulted in a termination hearing being held based on the above information.
    Instead of being terminated, on September 5, 2013, a new investigator, Officer AQUILES CARMONA, whose name appears on the evaluation of several other questionable hires, approved the hiring of Aileen Rodriquez.

All of the negative information included in the Burmaster evaluation above, miraculously disappeared, and in it’s place was the following glowing evaluation.
    SEPTEMBER 2, 2014
    No derogatory information indeed. In the Banana Republic of Regalado land, information of wrong doing and questionable behavior disappears faster than a bag of hundred dollar bills left on a City Commissioner’s desk when there is a need to sanitize someone’s personnel file.

++JORGE CASTRO: OH, YOU MEAN DID I STEAL THOSE THINGS

Just a couple months ago, Jorge Castro, the son of Lt. Jorge Castro was hired by the Miami Police Department. Like the Rodriquez evaluation above, Castro’s evaluation was done by Officer AQUILES CARMONA.

Young Castro lived at home, and I’m sure that Daddy probably figured that if he could the kid a real job instead of being a part-time valet and/or stock clerk at Victoria Secret, he might make enough money to move out.

Unfortunately, young Jorge’s psychological profile didn’t exactly reveal the characteristics you’d expect for a policeman.

Even worse, young Castro had a problem telling the truth, evidenced in one test by his efforts to game the lie detector, a trick he obviously got from the internet. (Method 4, Number 4 & 5)

Why was young Jorge eager to try and game the lie detector? It turned out that he had a juvenile record that tagged him as a “SERIOUS OR HABITUAL JUVENILE OFFENDER".

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast