Troop F - Page 3
Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Troop F

Unregistered
    Does she have autism? She looks weird.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Incest I think. Her husband is an odd ball.

Unregistered
    Lol! You trying to say she looks goofy?

Unregistered
    True story. The only thing she was good at was taking her kids to school in the patrol car and staying at home the whole shift.
    Come on now she was only following the lead of her sergeant at the time, hell everyone knew Cooper spent hours sitting at his home in Lee county while being assigned to Collier county, you really can't fault the trooper when the supervisor is setting the example.

Unregistered
    Come on now she was only following the lead of her sergeant at the time, hell everyone knew Cooper spent hours sitting at his home in Lee county while being assigned to Collier county, you really can't fault the trooper when the supervisor is setting the example.
    True, but the sergeant actually works s4s and writes more tickets than the goofball and it should be the other way around. She sits home and avoids crashes.

Unregistered
    True, but the sergeant actually works s4s and writes more tickets than the goofball and it should be the other way around. She sits home and avoids crashes.

She was late to check in this morning. That's the third time I've heard her clock in late to work. That has got to be embarrassing. Is she getting reprimanded for these tardiness'?

Unregistered
    She was late to check in this morning. That's the third time I've heard her clock in late to work. That has got to be embarrassing. Is she getting reprimanded for these tardiness'?
    Hmm should be. Hopefully Cardwell is watching and pulls a case number. She was late today because she had to drop her kids off at school before shift. Duhhhhhhh

Unregistered
    Hmm should be. Hopefully Cardwell is watching and pulls a case number. She was late today because she had to drop her kids off at school before shift. Duhhhhhhh
    She's basically getting away with all this foolishness without punishment. I'm sorry but driving your kids to school in a patrol has to be a firable offense. That can potentially be a dangerous situation for a minor.

Unregistered

Wink

I always keep records. Have compiled a list of dates and times on situations over the years. Now, I am comfortable enough to do more of what other have been doing and if they wish to pull a number on me go ahead. It will not be me who takes the walk

Unregistered
    I always keep records. Have compiled a list of dates and times on situations over the years. Now, I am comfortable enough to do more of what other have been doing and if they wish to pull a number on me go ahead. It will not be me who takes the walk
    Wow. I've never seen a trooper reply to her own thread.

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast